Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new shots of the '91

I can't take credit for these pics, they were shot by Sam Du:

the rest can be found here: https://www.evolutionsports.com/gall...y=8&listing=59
    Chris
    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Those wheels look great on that car! I'm guessing 18"? Also, are you running spacers?
    Bryan K.
    Texas A&M Formula SAE

Comment

Goddamn that looks good! I really want to go back to 18's (I recall Cramer saying they were 18" with 225/35 S-03's) they just look so great. The lip is perfect too..

Are those E36 offset with a spacer or are those 5-series offset? I really think my next set of wheels is going to be those.. so hot.
      Alex McHenry

Comment

yup, those are 18x8.5 they are a BBS tuner wheel imported from Japan since BBS NA doesn't import that size and offset... so what that means is the wheel is generic and the adaptor (spacer) is what gives the correct offset and hub centric mounting surface.
        Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Interesting.. the RGR is available in a 5-series E34 fitment, which will work fine on an E30 M3. Since its a low-offset I imagine you'd end up with even more dish than Cramer has, certainly at least 18mm or so more than the E36-offset setup.

Cramer, what size are the spacers?
          Alex McHenry

Comment

10mm, my offset is 23mm.

That is interesting about the 5er fittment because I checked with BBS NA before I imported and all they had was E46 fitments....but this was back in the beginning of the year. They probably finally wised up about what they should import
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Probably a dumb question but your fenders are rolled right? How bad do they rub?

-Mick

Comment

I did roll the rears before I lowered it.. but with the camber i'm running it wasn't necessary. The fronts are stock. The only rubbing, is in a parking lot when I have to turn really sharp, the outside edge catches the back side of the inner fender liner. Street or track, no problem at all.
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

That's cool. Your car looks great.
                  I have a set of SSR 17x8.5 that I want to try and fit on my car. I thought they wouldn't fit but after seeing your car I guess they might. I'm just not sure what size spacer I'll need, They're +44 offset wheels.

-Mick

Comment

I'd say 20mm spacers for a 44mm offset. You will probably stil need to roll the fronts

Cramer, I'm loving the reflection of the yellow stripes on your car.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Working...
                    X