Pics of my M3-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my M3-

I know you guys like it kept original, but I bought the car with an S14 that needed work and so did the car, so I took it to another level. The car is still being worked on and wont be done till April May. Im still working on the interior. New carpet,system, roll bar etc.
    I dont have my own page so I can post pics, but I made a link to the registry.
    Mike

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=3422

Nice 1st impressions were WOW, as you look at it more the more you see how much you have done, nice job and nice paint job.

Comment

That actually looks really nice! at least its still a factory bmw color ya know? not that you care but the only things i would change would be the front bumper to stock w/evo III splitter, the door handles black, and black m coupe mats (i dont prefer that yellow piping). wheels, brakes, motor all look sick!

Looks like a killer machine!!!!
      1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

ugly,ugly bumper.....I"ll take it from you as a favor

Comment

straight up euro car, look's great

Comment

After Rui does my car we should have a mini meet, you, I and Tim, close to 1000 HP out of these 3 cars

Comment

and Rui's doing my car too but its the 286 horses version....

Comment

wow. awesome car.
                Dan

Comment

Hey Vlad- I was going to do you a favor and take your motor and give you mine. I know you like regular boring stock stuff. Lucky Im to busy to bring my car back to him to swap again.
                  Yeah we should do a mini meet- trying right now to figure out when- we have a place- go to the gathering section.

Comment

That's beautiful!

Comment

so how much does Rui charge if you don't mind my asking to drop in the euro s50b30 and make it run. let's assume I source the motor and gearbox and he puts it all together and all the "little" parts that are involved. What are we looking at here for prices?

This is very hypothetical for me, I'm mostly just curious, my car won't be swapped.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3
                        This is very hypothetical for me, I'm mostly just curious, my car won't be swapped.
                        Yeah right, and you thought Bugs bunny was hot when he dressed up and played a girl bunny.

1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

shutup wayne!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3
                            so how much does Rui charge if you don't mind my asking to drop in the euro s50b30 and make it run. let's assume I source the motor and gearbox and he puts it all together and all the "little" parts that are involved. What are we looking at here for prices?

Rui wanna charge me $13,000 for the euro swapp
                            with 6spd tranny complete

Comment

Holy shit. that seems boderline beyond reason...
                              1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X