X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new pics of my M 6/30

Tell me what you think, my photography skills are getting slightly better

After a little Muddin'

The back seats are almost done-Factory euro cloth =D> Once the backs are done. I'll get to the fronts

Can anyone Id this shift knob? I got it on a parts car and it's great! Very heavy and perfect fit for the hand
    REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

uber hot ! I like it ! Next time you take it to the show or take pics of it take the NJ front plate off, it looks silly

Comment

i will comment here, because you havent posted these on r3v.

your car is INSANELY hot. but i'm going to have to agree w/ vlad here, at least take of the NJ plate for the pics!

Comment

Lose the euro plate. Its kinda tacky.
        Mounting the US Spec plate over the oil cooler is foolish too, I know you track the car.... I've seen you here at NHIS!

Looks clean. Love the new interior.
        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Jeff,

For me the parts that standout are the wheels (I think you had them refinished) and the euro interior especially after you do the fronts. Really compliment the car and set it apart.
          Petro

Comment

Is it a ROb kNOb?

Looking good!

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

No thats not a Rob Knob- Hey Jeff- you need to change the front plates- lose them all together - your car looks great

Comment

Hey thanks guys, yeah the lp thing is temporary, im not sure what i'm going to do there,, but i won't be leaving it like that(plus your right it does block the oil cooler-but i haven't had it on the track yet, so i must have a twin)
                REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
                http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

Comment

have your photography skills improved or has your car become more photogenic? I lean towards the latter

Comment

With a tripod you wont need the flash. There for better pics. But your car is sick, and I love it, and you need to hurry up and finsh those front seats.
                    Gone but not forgotten 1988 E30 M3 - Current ride Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

Only thing I could change is the tails...and run some Turbine covers
                      Trevor Ely
                      '95 540i M-Sport - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '88 535is - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is
                      www.HeritageMotorwerks.net

Comment

Working...
                      X