My old banger...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old banger...............

Olde banger who you trying to kid Roops!!!!
    We all know that think flys when your behind the wheel

Good to see you on here
    "It's not the mountain we conquer but ourselves"

Comment

M3Pilot is right. It's quite quick for a banger, although you might not be able to beat a well driven Astra Van in it. They are quick bangers.
      John W
      1990 E30 M3 Sport Evo
      1990 E30 M3
      http://www.bayareamotorsport.com/john_uk/

Comment

Originally posted by John W (UK)
        M3Pilot is right. It's quite quick for a banger, although you might not be able to beat a well driven Astra Van in it. They are quick bangers.
        You'll easily beat a well driven Astra van, it's the ones where the bloke is eating a Big Mac and talking on the phone while racing you off the lights that are the quick ones!

Comment

They are home made from the latest space age materials. Independent tests have shown that they improve your "full life experience..." by 75%........

Seriously though, I made them from storgae box lids !!!!

They attach to the car through the original grill fixings, with a couple of additional captive screws just to keep them secure. I have since purchased a set of additional grills and will mount them permanatly to those. Then I can just swap grills for track days which is a very quick job.

I was thinking about making some "EVO" versions, which would have captive fasterners (like a dzus). These would be really quick to install and remove without having to fiddle about with grills and stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X