And i present to you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And i present to you...

the first pics with new grills. OMG the yellow painted grills was.. um.. too much.
    here's a before and after granted the before pics are pretty crappy compared to the after but still, you get the idea:

Before:

After:

now, it's time to nurse her back to health.

PS: unfortunately you can't see it but the black E28 in the back is my friend Bill's M5.
    -Dan

Awesome work man, good to see her out in the open.
    Don't like that Yellow Fuzzy thing you've added to the front though.
    Is that some new light for the licence plate ?

///M3 Power
    http://bmwccv.bmwclubs.asn.au/

www.eurocca.net

Show your respect to the late Jefrem by posting here: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...threadid=20466
    May Your Kind Soul Rest in Peace.

Comment

looks much better with the original grills...what are you planning on doing next?
      Austin Driggers
      10/87-M3-Sold
      11/86-535is Da Red Rocket
      Some Coils, Some Rims, Some Euro, Some Win

Comment

Originally posted by OzRhino
        Awesome work man, good to see her out in the open.
        Don't like that Yellow Fuzzy thing you've added to the front though.
        Is that some new light for the licence plate ?
        covering up my plates... you know what? i'll put up the ones that are not edited. i'm going to get custom plates anyways. give me a few..

Originally posted by m3austin
        looks much better with the original grills...what are you planning on doing next?
        it needs brakes... BADLY. stops like a 18-wheeler in the rain. (suggestions?) then it's the ignition coils and plugs; damn animals from the PO chewed up 2 of them (not that bad but definately an eyesore, again, suggestions?).

it's hard to see with camera phones but the color is actually pearl yellow. i think i'm going to keep it like that; i like the contrast it brings with the black trim and tint.
        -Dan

Comment

Actually that one mod has made a world of difference. I like it....Should change the wheels though.
          Terrance

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3 Terr
            Actually that one mod has made a world of difference. I like it....Should change the wheels though.
            looking for a set of E28 M5 rims to replace them.

anyone want to see the "cinnamon" interior??? i'm going to replace it so if anyone is looking to trade, let me know.
            -Dan

Comment

Agree... you took a giant leap forward with the grills. I see wheels are on your list so that will also transform the car. A minor detail is that the M3 grill badge is one slat too high on the front grill, 5 minutes to fix as it is just held on with bendable tabs.

Good luck with the fix ups. That is really one of the fun parts of owning these cars. Its those little details that really add up.
              Last edited by petro; 09-04-2006, 05:09 PM.
              Petro

Comment

Originally posted by petro
                Agree... you took a giant leap forward with the grills. I see wheels are on your list so that will also transform the car. A minor detail is that the M3 grill badge is one slat too high on the front grill, 5 minutes to fix as it is just held on with bendable tabs.

Good luck with the fix ups. That is really one of the fun parts of owning these cars. Its those little details that really add up.
                damn you're good.. i'll get that fixed next time i get to see her which should be this friday.
                -Dan

Comment

from rice to nice!
                  "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Rims gotta go but the grills made such a difference. I really like the yellow.

Tyler
                    http://www.europeanplates.com S14.net 10% Code: s14

http://www.europeanplates.net Build and Preview plates

Comment

Originally posted by Audio4u
                      Rims gotta go but the grills made such a difference. I really like the yellow.

Tyler
                      yeah, the rims are going soon but first things first, the motor. get that fixed first.

from rice to nice.. i like that... hum... sig quote for the rellow mtree.
                      -Dan

Comment

one more:
                        -Dan

Comment

Major improvement. Some black bumper tape would be a great $20 improvement too!
                          What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

I know you said you are getting the new rims, but PLEASE do it ASAP !
                            your first mod is great, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Baxter E30
                              Major improvement. Some black bumper tape would be a great $20 improvement too!
                              ohh... good idea!!
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X