hehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehehe

I had an old roll of film developed with the new process that puts 35mm on a CD. pics 1-4 are from my minolta SLR, pic 5 and 6 are the digital, notice a difference?

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Hahahahaha that is a good way to show the difference.

Comment

I can see that the SLR lense is clipping the outer edges. Much darker than the center. The digital pic looks like the white balance is off, or you need to rig a polarizing lense to it.

Wish I could heat-up my crappy Parada spec ones. No grip at all.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

can you explain clipping a bit better? it was shot with a 100-300m telescoping lense. My girlfriend took both pics and you can see dustin (dusint95M3 on DTM) video taping in the background. She was standing in the same spot, but the car is much closer obviously because of the lense on the SLR.

oh yeah and in the last pic you can see the guy standing by the building with the beer gut. He was threatning to call the cops about defacing the street:rolleyes:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
        they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
          can you explain clipping a bit better? it was shot with a 100-300m telescoping lense.
          Looks like slight vignetting, although it is usually only a problem with wide angle lenses. Were you shooting with a lens hood or a filter on the end of the lens?

More about Vignetting

Comment

I don't believe that I was using a shade on the lense. It has one that is designed for it, but I can't remember if it had it on (these were taken almost 2 years ago) would that have helped the problem? also there was no filter on the lense

they are not idiots.

Comment

Working...
            X