No announcement yet.

E30Ryan///M3's New Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many people were hiding in the trunk of the DS car when it was on that hill? LOL... rear looks TOO slammed in that pic, but it looks good in most of the others!
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

how many people were hiding in the trunk of the DS car when it was on that hill? LOL... rear looks TOO slammed in that pic, but it looks good in most of the others!

love those M parallels on a black car.
      Mark Williams
      Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Hi Nick. I was just looking at this picture and couldn't help but wonder how much camber you're running? Also, what is the size and offset of your RGR's? Looking good BTW.

Thanks!

Jake
        Last edited by Jake; 12-11-2006, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Jake, there actually all Ryans cars, I just took the pictures. However, since I did own the car I will answer that question. I have no idea the negitive camber, I never had it aligned at a shop nor have camber plates.

The RGR's are 17x8 all around with 42mm offset, e36 fitment with spacers. I bought the wheels from a guy on the boards and by far the best wheels ever for that car!
          Gone but not forgotten 1988 E30 M3 - Current ride Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

Nice, a trio

www.Vazily.be

Comment

Originally posted by MPowerM3
              Jake, there actually all Ryans cars, I just took the pictures. However, since I did own the car I will answer that question. I have no idea the negitive camber, I never had it aligned at a shop nor have camber plates.

The RGR's are 17x8 all around with 42mm offset, e36 fitment with spacers. I bought the wheels from a guy on the boards and by far the best wheels ever for that car!
              Whoops, sorry. :p For some reason I was thinking it was yours. The wheels look good. I've got a set as well I special ordered from Japan in the grey with machined lip. Now I just an M3 to bolt them too.

It looks like it's got a lot more camber than stock. Do you know how thick the spacers are? It looks like I'm going to have to space mine out to an overall offset of about ET13 to clear my brakes. And they are E36 fitment 17X8 as well starting with an offset of ET40.

Cheers,
              Jake

Comment

Jake Im sorry, I really dont know how think they mesuare, but should be close to 15mm's just by doing the math to make it close to stock? Worse case, we'll have Ryan take a wheel off and see if theres any markings on it. Just Pm him, i'm sure he'll hook you up!!!
                Gone but not forgotten 1988 E30 M3 - Current ride Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

Thanks Nick!

Jake

Comment

The M Parallels are one of the few sets of factory rims that i admire.. forged, gorgeous design. Lovin' it.
                    Alex McHenry

Comment

the black one is perfect! well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X