• Show
Clear All

• Il Duce
    replied
    the black one is perfect! well done.

Leave a comment:

• AlexMc
    replied
    The M Parallels are one of the few sets of factory rims that i admire.. forged, gorgeous design. Lovin' it.

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Thanks Nick!

Jake

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    Jake Im sorry, I really dont know how think they mesuare, but should be close to 15mm's just by doing the math to make it close to stock? Worse case, we'll have Ryan take a wheel off and see if theres any markings on it. Just Pm him, i'm sure he'll hook you up!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Originally posted by MPowerM3
    Jake, there actually all Ryans cars, I just took the pictures. However, since I did own the car I will answer that question. I have no idea the negitive camber, I never had it aligned at a shop nor have camber plates.

The RGR's are 17x8 all around with 42mm offset, e36 fitment with spacers. I bought the wheels from a guy on the boards and by far the best wheels ever for that car!
    Whoops, sorry. :p For some reason I was thinking it was yours. The wheels look good. I've got a set as well I special ordered from Japan in the grey with machined lip. Now I just an M3 to bolt them too.

It looks like it's got a lot more camber than stock. Do you know how thick the spacers are? It looks like I'm going to have to space mine out to an overall offset of about ET13 to clear my brakes. And they are E36 fitment 17X8 as well starting with an offset of ET40.

Cheers,
    Jake

Leave a comment:

• /// S14 driver
    replied
    Nice, a trio

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    Jake, there actually all Ryans cars, I just took the pictures. However, since I did own the car I will answer that question. I have no idea the negitive camber, I never had it aligned at a shop nor have camber plates.

The RGR's are 17x8 all around with 42mm offset, e36 fitment with spacers. I bought the wheels from a guy on the boards and by far the best wheels ever for that car!

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Hi Nick. I was just looking at this picture and couldn't help but wonder how much camber you're running? Also, what is the size and offset of your RGR's? Looking good BTW.

Thanks!

Jake
    Last edited by Jake; 12-11-2006, 11:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• M3 Adjuster
    replied
    how many people were hiding in the trunk of the DS car when it was on that hill? LOL... rear looks TOO slammed in that pic, but it looks good in most of the others!

love those M parallels on a black car.

Leave a comment:

• M3 Adjuster
    replied
    how many people were hiding in the trunk of the DS car when it was on that hill? LOL... rear looks TOO slammed in that pic, but it looks good in most of the others!

Leave a comment:

• aaronmjr
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    god Dschwarz rocks.

Mariano
    my thoughts exactly. looks badass ryan, good job!

edit: on second look, you have quite a few trick stuff on your car (mirrors, glass moonroof, sport evo interior etc.), how bout explaining your mods?
    Last edited by aaronmjr; 12-11-2006, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    god Dschwarz rocks.

Mariano

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    those pics are sweet ! That collection is simply stunning, you are one crazy MoFo
    You can have an e30 M3 meet with just your cars hahaha

Leave a comment:

• MPowerM3
    replied
    The diamondswartch is actually not that low, its just parked on the side of a pretty steep hill in his front yard, my old zinno is actually lower!!

Leave a comment:

• OzRhino
    replied
    Good stuff man, wouldn't won't to go over a speedhump in the Diamond Schwarz.

Cheers,
    Sam.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X