The car's new pair of shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The car's new pair of shoes

The car was tired of its shoes, so I replaced with these..

Its old pair next to its new pair.

Cisko

As you can see I need to paint black centers to match still.

Cisko

Comment

Sweet. Let's see 'em on the car.
      Did you see the current issue of BIMMER magazine?--write up and pics of a restored silver Alpina 3.0CSL with 3 piece Alpina wheels--nice.
      Mike
      wtb-e30 M3 (blk)
      ex-'86 e30 325
      '97 e39
      '86 911 Carrera

Comment

Yes I did, I also seen it this past weekend at the GC/BBS meet the BMW GGC held at Topline Auto Inc. Then Saliya his E34 Alpina M30 turbo which he sold at the meet. Sweet rides.

Cisko

Comment

Size? and as stated let's see pics of them on the car.

still like the old ones though.

Comment

looking good, lets see some pics of them on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by ciskoe View Post
              Yes I did, I also seen it this past weekend at the GC/BBS meet the BMW GGC held at Topline Auto Inc. Then Saliya his E34 Alpina M30 turbo which he sold at the meet. Sweet rides.

Cisko
              I heard there were a lot of great cars there, and that a lot of people really enjoyed the tech session. We were talking about it today at the board meeting, we hope to have more of them. I missed it because I was at Infineon, so at least all is not lost :p

The owner of the company I work for was one of the reps to present the BBS wheels. I would have like to see what people's interest would be in getting some wheels. I'm looking to get a set of wheel to either be track wheels, or turn my street wheels in to track wheels. group buy anyone?
              ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

I should of listed the specs earlier, 8x16s, et24, 205/45 all around. I know the 205s seem small for a 8" but they still have good amount of thread left from when I had the 7" all around. Plus it gives it the stretched look and will hold up for now.

I just got the tires mounted on them earlier today but havent mounted them on the car yet. The car is sitting on its White Stockers/Rcomps since I sold the RSs and I have a AutoX meet tomarrow so I left them on to save me some time. I' ll mount them tomarrow after the meet depending on what time I get back home.

Yeah there was a lot of nice cars out there. Topline had a E34 eurospec touring wagon also, bad ass. They also served good food. The only bad thing was that you couldn't really hear the techs seem like everyone was having conversions about the tech session in between the session.

Cisko

Comment

Originally posted by 88MPOWER View Post
                  looking good, lets see some pics of them on the car.

Yep, want to see on the car, must be looking good.:Apu:

www.Vazily.be

Comment

Here is a picture of them on the car. I' ll take more once I get my spacers, as the fronts seem to mount on and just about sit on the brake caliper.

Cisko

Comment

Sweeet!!!
                      Are those Alpina's hard to come by?
                      What's the going rate $$ for a set?
                      Yours look to be new/excellent condition.

Very nice ride--way to go!
                      Mike
                      wtb-e30 M3 (blk)
                      ex-'86 e30 325
                      '97 e39
                      '86 911 Carrera

Comment

Ciskoe, I like the wheels! I'm surprise you need spacers for et24. Is stock et20 then? I hope to see all you guys in the spring/summer.

Calvin

Comment

Looks awesome Cisko! What suspension are you running? I love the drop

Edwin

Comment

Thanks guys, crazy but I just happen to find this randomly. You can find them just need to hunt them down. The earlier open lug model seem to be harder to find them the later closed lug model. Only two of the were in good conndition while the pair I had to refinish them.

Yeah I need to space the fronts out, the spokes lay against the brake caliper and doesnt let the wheel mount flush to the hub. Calvin hit us up when you get your car rolling so we can get together.

Edwin its a GC suspension only thing different is that I have IE front race mounts rather then GC.

Cisko

Comment

Ciskoe,
                              They are looking nice.
                              Maybe a rear spacer too? It looks too far inside the body for some reason.

-Spence.

^^17x8.5 et15 BBS CH's

Comment

Working...
                              X