Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a picture of your PERFECT M3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46

    Comment


    • #47
      JEEEEEZZZZ!!

      How wide are those wheels???? I like those almost as much as I like my new BBS RS
      http://JoeysM3.com

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
        JEEEEEZZZZ!!

        How wide are those wheels???? I like those almost as much as I like my new BBS RS
        10" in the ass and 9 in the front

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by ADA///M View Post
          i saw his gruppe A car in his garage pretty soon after he first got it. That was the best thing i've ever seen :Jake:
          You lucky bastard, you.


          Mariano

          Comment


          • #50
            ^^^ that m3 is looking really hot!

            Comment


            • #51
              Some pics of this beautiful m3 i saw this past weekend...
              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

              Comment


              • #52
                ^^^^ Now, THAT is really good ! Thumbs UP !
                Can,



                '87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
                '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
                '11 E90 320d M Sport

                Comment


                • #53
                  Wow i put a offer on a e30 M3 today, I love this website.

                  Great pics

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I'm also close to a buy ! Let's cross our fingers then, so it turns out to be a great desicion for us !

                    Here's another one...For some reason I looove these wheels, I know they're pretty common and simple but sometimes less is more I guess !

                    Can,



                    '87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
                    '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
                    '11 E90 320d M Sport

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by CLUBBER View Post
                      I'm also close to a buy ! Let's cross our fingers then, so it turns out to be a great desicion for us !

                      Here's another one...For some reason I looove these wheels, I know they're pretty common and simple but sometimes less is more I guess !


                      Those wheels are definitely not common and are very sexy. Those are 3 piece OZ modular wheels. I like those better than the ACS wheels that looks almost the same.

                      Good lulck to both you guys on your possible purchases.

                      Joey
                      http://JoeysM3.com

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by e30m3power View Post
                        Those wheels are definitely not common and are very sexy. Those are 3 piece OZ modular wheels. I like those better than the ACS wheels that looks almost the same.

                        Good lulck to both you guys on your possible purchases.

                        Joey
                        Thanks a lot Joey ! I hope I'll be joining the club early may !
                        Can,



                        '87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
                        '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
                        '11 E90 320d M Sport

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Damn these are some nce rides! I like them all. They all insprie me!
                          SIGFest is another way to get inspired. There are a bunch of ridiculously nice cars there!!!!!!! I miss it!
                          1988 Diamantschwarz



                          "The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            ^^ Your ride definately deserves to be on this thread... ! come on, spoil us bro !
                            Can,



                            '87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
                            '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
                            '11 E90 320d M Sport

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
                              Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think its nice enough to be on this thread.
                              My car is a work in progress bro (7yrs).

                              Here is one decent pic I have.



                              :
                              1988 Diamantschwarz



                              "The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Why not..

                                This is one of my favorites:

                                1988 M3
                                2012 335is
                                1993 Civic Si

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X