X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve88M3 View Post
    Why not..

This is one of my favorites:

Dunno. Maybe I see all the flaws i want to fix. No that I'm in SoCal MOF01SD is doing a very good job of spending my money to get my car to prom queen status! LOL
    1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Originally posted by ///CRISS View Post
      OMG: :OMG: :OMG:
      Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think its nice enough to be on this thread.
      exactly... I didnt dare post any of my car, seeing as Im quite a few echelons below some of these rides.

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        exactly... I didnt dare post any of my car, seeing as Im quite a few echelons below some of these rides.

Mariano
        Are you kidding man ? You got one of the hottest cars out there ! Post some pics.... !
        Can,

'87 E30 M3 (Henna Restoration)
        '00 E36/8 Z3 M Coupé Turbo
        '11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

Oh if you insist, haha. My most recent ones that I like. Thanks for the compliments.

Comment

That is really wicked my friend ! Great car ! Keep up the good work !
            Can,

'11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

Shitbox!...................lol JK Mariano...........

Can't wait til BFest
              1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Dunno. Now that I'm in SoCal MOF01SD is doing a very good job of spending my money to get my car to prom queen status! LOL
                I'm just that "LIL DEVIL" on your shoulder that keeps telling to "BUY IT, YOU NEED THIS!"...LOL. Besides you got me buying things I haven't even seen or need...LOL.

Rey
                "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Like what?

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                  I'm just that "LIL DEVIL" on your shoulder that keeps telling to "BUY IT, YOU NEED THIS!"...LOL. Besides you got me buying things I haven't even seen or need...LOL.

Rey
                  1988 Diamantschwarz

Comment

Like what?

Ahhh, let see... SEATS!

Rey
                    "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Im gonna rep some love for e30///m3ryan's cars. There just sick.

Gone but not forgotten 1988 E30 M3 - Current ride Mazdaspeed 6

Comment

I love mine and I love a lot of these cars, but to me, there is only ONE.

Comment

Mariano's car wins the contest BY FAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Bettencourt View Post
                            I love mine and I love a lot of these cars, but to me, there is only ONE.
                            That is certainly a unique car....:burn: Of all BMW art cars this is by far the prettiest ! Good find[peace]
                            Can,

'11 E90 320d M Sport

Comment

paints done on mikeedlers car!! looks sweet, and i like the flat centercaps!!

1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

I always liked the "race" ///m3's...that's what does it for me...My favorite has always been the tic-tac car...

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...:burnbaby:

Comment

Working...
                                X