Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

M3 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 update

workin my butt off to get her deady for the easter weekend and this friday.

now all she needs is a coolant flush, oil change, and the front end put back on. OH AND A GOOD HAND WAS!

next big project will be KW Variant 1 or 2 coil overs. but that maybe a while

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

car looks nice men!

Comment

thanks to all that said and recomended 235s.

235/40/17s are on all 4 corners, looks great & fits just right. fills in the wheel wells and is set up just right with the 20mm offset of the M-Sys wheels. I did have to remove the rattle clips.

A special thank you to:
      archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

That's the look that I'm planning for my M3 some day...

Looking awesome!
        Doug
        San Jose, Costa Rica

Comment

comming along bro!
          1990 e30 m3

Comment

Im happy for you, friend!!

Mariano

Comment

these suckers (es100) are noisy. they pick up all the little rocks and stuff. they cant be that soft compound. anywho here are some more pics. again like yesterday, i spent from 4:30 to 8:30 ish working on the car to put it back together. a bit disaponted in the evo bumper and hood seal, partially, actually all my fault. i didnt allign them good, and the bumpers arnt on the way I want them, and the car sits up a bit high, and and, i noticed a small leak from the thermostat. uh.... so after the valve job and the coolant flush, im gonna have to tare most of the front end off again to look into the leak, throw air ducts on, route the pipes and cut holes in the undertray to mount the air runners. EVO II front chin spoiler w/splitter and a EVO III rear wing are getting prepped/painted by a buddy im typing this. should be good one day soon.

on to the pics

sorry for the crappy pics.

A special thank you to:

Comment

hey it's comin along dude! and i snatched that interior pic from your gallery too, haha.

question: did you like paint a black line across your tail lites? The pic with your brake lights on it cuts the light into 4 squares.
                1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

i didnt paint them. i used black electrical tape, im thinking of painting them though soon.

A special thank you to:

Comment

I gotz some smoked Hellas waiting in the garage. I just need to pick up some connercors in the junk yard to go from US to EURO connectors and they ill throw the smoked ones on. I cant wait myself. one more pics just for the heck of it.

A special thank you to:

Comment

Working...
                    X