Lets see your S14.net Stickers!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see your S14.net Stickers!!!!!

Ive already located and placed my "20 years" sticker on the top center of the windshield, but I cant decide where to put my favorite one "Achtung". Id love to represent for Bfest. I have tinted windows and I want to put it on the rear quarter glass. I dont know if to put it nearer to the front (B pillar) or back on the corner. I hope this is the correct sub-forum to post this!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Mariano

Just duct-tape it to the one of the windows. Universal solution for everything:p

The achtung is definitely a unique sticker. You gotta represent our community. Tough call with the window tints. Good luck.

Comment

I still have to put mine on - once the respray is done they will go on
      1990 e30 m3

Comment

Mariano, i have the same issue, i want to throw my actung decals on the rear windows but currently have tints. and the decals have to be put on from the inside out. so once i get my tints redone, i will put the decals on first and then the tint. as for the 20yr decal, good placement. i have mine there and i think it looks just right!

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

mines in the upper/center of my windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
            Mariano, i have the same issue, i want to throw my actung decals on the rear windows but currently have tints. and the decals have to be put on from the inside out. so once i get my tints redone, i will put the decals on first and then the tint. as for the 20yr decal, good placement. i have mine there and i think it looks just right!
            Thats a good idea.... put it on before the tint. I may re-tint my windows just for this hahahah.

Originally posted by ///Mflossin View Post
            mines in the upper/center of my windshield.
            The Achtung one??

Mariano

Comment

no pics???

Mariano

Comment

Comment

I wish I could still get these stickers. Well, you snooze you lose.

Comment

I might make exterior Achtung stickers?
                    Give me 2 weeks and I'll know.

Here's an old s14.net sticker.

DOor handles? :hee: THe old days...

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Whoa that's old school! Before my time...
                      "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

I'd kill for a different color set of the standard s14.n / 20 years diecut. I have a set that's white if anyone wants to trade for any grey-scale color. Also, mine apply from the inside (reverse cut) - is that the norm? Kinda a bummer, I'd like to slap it directly on my toolbox lid.

Not that I'm b*tchin tho, cause I believe M sent me the last possible set after I snoozed the buy. I never even saw the thread somehow - don't know how I managed to pull a Corkey like that, but I did.

Anyhoo, trades or a re-release would be killer, I'd love to rock a black or etched one especially since my re-spray will be a **shade** darker than d-schwarz, and my interior is fully finished being stitched up. I hope I am running for the e30 picnic.

Comment

Id be down for a set of exterior Achtung stickers. Hell yeah. I love those. I have 2 and Im saving one.

Mariano

Comment

here is where i put mine, but it's not an M3 so you guys can't put yours there.

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                            they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Eric, the car looks amazing in this picture. Love the color that the car gives off from the lighting.

Comment

Working...
                              X