No announcement yet.

pics from e30 M3 B-B-Q meet 4/22/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vlad, we were just complimenting on how good it looks on the car. You didn't have to go and cut it off.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
      :rolleyes: ???
      dont be upset. its kinda funny.
      "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
      "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
      onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Now how is he/she going to go to the bathroom?

you made him/her - you think about it

Comment

:OMG: thanks for sharing the experience.. i must make it to these gatherings.

any hot chic or chic w dick stickers left? bahah all in good fun :ha: i need a set.

Comment

From Russia with love...Vlad is the new 007

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
              From Russia with love...Vlad is the new 007
              LOL:rolling:

Comment

very nice pics!! wish I live close to you guys...so I can come too:(
                Vlad..cars looks fast just sitting..what tires are you running?
                Ogi
                :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Nice turnout. You guys always show up in force I applaud you for that:cheer: . Thanks for the pics!

Rey
                  "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics- looks like it was a great time!

Does anyone know the stats/ vitals of this car? Is the new owner a member here? Looks like a real nice, original(?), clean car! Wow!

Don McAdams
                    1988 E30 M3
                    "E30 M3 Owner & Enthusiast"

www.McAdamsAutoSport.com

Comment

The owner just bought it recently. He still has the temporary tags in the back. I can't remember the dealership name but it started with European. This dealer apparently gets a lot of stock E30 M3's. Had 120k on the clock, but the paint was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by D///M3 View Post
                        Thanks for sharing the pics- looks like it was a great time!

Does anyone know the stats/ vitals of this car? Is the new owner a member here? Looks like a real nice, original(?), clean car! Wow!
                        Did you see me reppin M.A.S? :healthyjake: :rastajake: :Jake: Jakelove :jakeguita
                        "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineRunner View Post
                          Did you see me reppin M.A.S? :healthyjake: :rastajake: :Jake: Jakelove :jakeguita
                          Thanks Mike
                          Don McAdams
                          1988 E30 M3
                          "E30 M3 Owner & Enthusiast"

www.McAdamsAutoSport.com

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                            The owner just bought it recently. He still has the temporary tags in the back. I can't remember the dealership name but it started with European. This dealer apparently gets a lot of stock E30 M3's. Had 120k on the clock, but the paint was very good.
                            European motorworks rt1 in edison and yes he gets a few e30 m3 but the price is ridiculous. He had an 88 m3 with 120k not in great condition and his
                            asking for $20k.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
                              European motorworks rt1 in edison and yes he gets a few e30 m3 but the price is ridiculous. He had an 88 m3 with 120k not in great condition and his
                              asking for $20k.

u'll have to sell a kidney to one from that guy!!!:yowzah:

Comment

Vlad - Can you post hi-res pics of the rear of your car?
                                -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Working...
                                X