New camera + new inspection = photo shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New camera + new inspection = photo shoot

This is only like the 3rd time I had the car out this year, but now I got the bug and will be driving it as much as I can! I had to take it to DMV to get my collector car inspection sticker (no more inspection yeah! catless midpipe/B&B Tri-FLo here i come!) And me and my wife bought a new digital camera for our birthdays( unfortunately I cannot buy photography skills ) I took the euro plate, shift knob and smoked tails off incase i needed to pass a safety inspection( which i didn't), man i hate my stock tails. I figured taking some new pics was in order on the way home, enjoy:

The dirty engine:

My awsome inspection sticker

And the Money Shot - White Castle FTW
    REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

next time you are on that WWII army telephone device, give me a call, we'll have collector's meet :healthyjake: :rastajake:

Comment

Good looking pics............

Comment

i will sell you some photography skills for your star covers! lol.

seriously though, car looks awesome!

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

looking good bro:Jake: :Jake: !! i love your interior, where did you get the cloth for the center of your seats???

Comment

How do you qualify for the collector sticker?
            btw, where's Harold and Kumar?
            Mike
            wtb-e30 M3 (blk)
            ex-'86 e30 325
            '97 e39
            '86 911 Carrera

Comment

Originally posted by MIK911 View Post
              How do you qualify for the collector sticker?
              btw, where's Harold and Kumar?
              you have to get collector's insurance and then request an application for collector's registration from the DMV. The only restriction is that you can't drive more than 3k miles a year

Comment

It looks great. I absolutely love the wheels
                Doug
                San Jose, Costa Rica

Comment

your car is awesome

Comment

Thanks guys! Yeah Vlad is right, except you don';t need collector ins, but you might as well get it! Vlad you like that phone, huh?

The cloth is stock e30 m3 seats from a euro model (thanks to neo2!) I got rob to send me the covers from england and I'm slowly recovering my seats

Oh and harold and kumar are probably in the white castle
                    REGISTER YOU M CAR IN THE M REGISTRY TO HELP TRACK ALL THE REMAINING E30 M3s
                    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/registry.php

Comment

awesome looking car

Comment

lookin good buddy! that back seat turned out awesome.
                        1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

Damn that's a clean car...beautiful paint and interior. The only thing that stands out is the misaligned exhaust but that should be an easy fix! The phone is so classic...back in HS my friend had one of those in his expedition and one time a homeless guy came up to his window and was asking him for money. When my friend said no he got mad and reached in the car and tried to grab shit so my friend beat the guys arm with the phone and peeled away. True story. Keep that phone in your car...it might save your life one day.
                          "It is needless to say that self-propelling vehicles, like other machines, will never do as much for one who does not understand them as for one who does."

Comment

Pull the caps off and get some shots.. I love the wheels w/o caps very tight.
                            Hosting provided by FotoTime
                            Robert Warren 88' Diamond ///M3

Comment

i spy carbon fiber sunroof?:OMG:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                              they are not idiots.

Comment

Working...
                              X