Pics from my little road trip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88MPOWER View Post
    you got it buddy, i think it would pretty cool if we all can drive down together to eurosunday. just face it NickB, get your lazy azz up
    :shit: <---- if i dont get enough sleep, haha. Maybe ill take a nap after the meet! :idea:

Comment

Originally posted by NickB View Post
      Definitely man, more is always good! Im gonna try to go to the next one i think. BTW, your not in folsom are you? Ive seen a white car out there a few times drivin around.
      no i dont live in folsom. im from carmichael, but i know a friend that has a white M3 who lives in gold river. other than that i havent seen any other white ones in the area. havent seen you driving around either, do u drive it a lot? well im looking forward to hopefully seeing you at eurosunday. dont disappoint! we need more s14 exposure

Comment

Dude! You missed Bimmerfest?
        1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Originally posted by ///CRISS View Post
          Dude! You missed Bimmerfest?
          YAH! i saw tons of bmw's driving the other way on the highway when i was on my way home on friday... i didnt know what it was for until i got home and my brother told me about it. I wish i could have gone, but i had to get home (had to work saturday) :shit: Looked like a bunch of nice cars though from what i saw...

Comment

Originally posted by kamakevie View Post
            no i dont live in folsom. im from carmichael, but i know a friend that has a white M3 who lives in gold river. other than that i havent seen any other white ones in the area. havent seen you driving around either, do u drive it a lot? well im looking forward to hopefully seeing you at eurosunday. dont disappoint! we need more s14 exposure
            yah mine is my daily driver... Im usually driving from sac into folsom and back.

Comment

I knew that car looked familiar!! Lookin good NickB!

Heres what it looked like before. I checked with some other pics i had and it has the same plates. So you bought it from Jamie?

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
                I knew that car looked familiar!! Lookin good NickB!

Heres what it looked like before. I checked with some other pics i had and it has the same plates. So you bought it from Jamie?

yah i did! Do you know more of the history about it? he didnt really tell me too much. Ill pm you...

Comment

I was one of the previous owners for this car. I bought it from a dealership up north near San Francisco. Let me know if you need more details.

Calvin

Comment

Working...
                  X