quick Nurburgring teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick Nurburgring teaser

until i get the rest of the photos resized and uploaded! enjoy..

oh and can i just say Uwes M3 is by far the most exciting thing ive been in while going around the Ring!

Uwe on the RIng!

time to update the interior of my M3. who votes on recovering them in Nature and who votes for something else?

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

If you do it in anything other than natur, then you'll probably have to redo the entire interior. That's how I'd do it anyways.

Where'd you get the seats?

Comment

I have a few sets of those, There was nothing in the yard this week so when did you get them Yan?
      Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

BAUMHOLDER!!! the secret place. Army guys will junk a e30 for having a blown head gasket or a leaking coolant hose, and well, i just so happen to be at the right place at the right time.

as for the interior, thats what im thinking also. i am planning on having the front 2 seats and the rear recovered in nature with either black stitching or if possible BMW M color tri-stitch, and adding rear headrest. all depends on how much it will cost at the local recaro factory here in Kaiserslautern.

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

It's no secret just to far to walk on foot. haha.

I will be back to flying alot more starting at the end of the month as I am going back to AD for another year so I call you next time I over there.

There is another strip yard or at least there was in Worms.
          Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Oh man... wish I were there. Nice to see Uwe getting into the groove with his new assault vehicle. Sounds sweet!

Jake

Comment

Working...
            X