No announcement yet.

Ferrari Red S14 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you use to line the edge of the fender? I've never seen that before.
    1990 Alpine Weiß 325iS
    E30 M3 5-lug | 16x8 | IE Stg. 3 | Koni SA | Triflo | 4500K

Comment

Very nice! Who did the center consoles? I am looking to get mine done in leather. Thanks!

Comment

well done Broth'a..I like it a lot. great taste overall :OMG: . when did you get it painted?
        :burn: Ogi
        :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Pics

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
          Very nice! Who did the center consoles? I am looking to get mine done in leather. Thanks!
          2X- Leather Wrap

Great Pics Jerry! Car looks Great!

Mike
          sigpic

Comment

Great photos, Jerry. You should do a photoshoot with Vlad's new vert. Looks like the same backdrop as Vlad's. Was it the same day or different? Did Vlad take the color scheme from you, or is it pure coincidence?:headspin:

Comment

:wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee:

Comment

Car looks great as usual Jerry!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  Great photos, Jerry. You should do a photoshoot with Vlad's new vert. Looks like the same backdrop as Vlad's. Was it the same day or different? Did Vlad take the color scheme from you, or is it pure coincidence?:headspin:
                  Sup Will? my car was shot about 2 weeks ago on a monday, so driving to queens is a bitch. car took a beating, between traffic & pot holes. anyway
                  i had the car repaint about 3 1/2 yrs ago & when i first met vlad and saw my
                  car he said that his going to build a replica of my car with same color paint.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
                  Last edited by jericho//m3; 07-29-2007, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lockolose View Post
                    2X- Leather Wrap

Great Pics Jerry! Car looks Great!

Mike

Mike thank's for helping me with the photo shoot, i know i can always
                    count on u bro!
                    Last edited by jericho//m3; 07-29-2007, 02:21 PM.

Comment

im speechless,:OMG: :OMG: :yowzah: :OMG:

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
                        What did you use to line the edge of the fender? I've never seen that before.
                        I got those black fender trim from Vlad, it actualy work great u know messing
                        up rolling ur fender:ha:

Comment

well theres no chix so ill bring in the smiley cheerleaders :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

haha

nice car!

nice spread thanks for sharing.

please link us to a high res gallery!
                          Last edited by anonymer; 07-29-2007, 03:26 PM.

Comment

there are no high res pics as these were done for the magazine and the photographer does not provide high res pics, part of the deal.

The location for Jerry's photoshoot was different from mine, although both places were in Queens.

We will do a photo shoot of both our cars together, just searching for the right 2 models to pose with them ! Any suggestions? We have a choice of blondes/brunnets, tall/shirt, big breasted/perky ones, etc...

:cheer2:

Comment

How about the areola chick, for those who know what I am talking about. :ha: Check some of the past posts on Vlad's girls if you what in on this joke.
                              Vlad, you can choose an girl and we'll be happy campers.

Comment

[QUOTE=vlad;235914]there are no high res pics as these were done for the magazine and the photographer does not provide high res pics, part of the deal.

The location for Jerry's photoshoot was different from mine, although both places were in Queens.

We will do a photo shoot of both our cars together, just searching for the right 2 models to pose with them ! Any suggestions? We have a choice of blondes/brunnets, tall/shirt, big breasted/perky ones, etc...

Hey Big Vlad i think i got one for u:ha: :ha: :ha:

Comment

Working...
                                X