• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lockolose View Post
    Did somebody say Food?

:healthyjake: :healthyjake:
    that's right bro! some nice greasey pork, beef, & chicken adobo

Comment

Jerry, if you tell the photographer to put his logo on the picture, he shouldn't have too much problem with releasing the high res pics.

Comment

jerry did you repaint your car

Comment

yup! awhile back.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
            Thanks for all the compliment guys. Arvin, Bing lets set up date to go out
            and have a nice fatty flip food in queens. Haven't had it in awhile
            Ok Jerry when we get back from MD, let's hang, so many choices around here. Bagoong, Kare-Kare and Crispy Pata!!!:healthyjake:

Comment

Originally posted by BBBNYM3 View Post
              Ok Jerry when we get back from MD, let's hang, so many choices around here. Bagoong, Kare-Kare and Crispy Pata!!!:healthyjake:
              :OMG: U guy's R making me hungry right now. Sound's like a plan, thats
              what happen when u married an italian, u eat pasta & meat balls all the
              time:ha:

Comment

Nice car, Jerry. Digging the red/black theme especially the center console covered like that.

Thanks for all the compliment guys. Arvin, Bing lets set up date to go out
                and have a nice fatty flip food in queens. Haven't had it in awhile
                BTW-i might me in NYC around Oct. timeframe I'm gonna have to hit you guys up for some Flip food out there...lolz.:idea:

Rey
                "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

let's not forget chicharon bulaklak-one bypass special

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                    Jerry, if you tell the photographer to put his logo on the picture, he shouldn't have too much problem with releasing the high res pics.
                    It has to do with the magazine that will potentially run the feature/article not allowing the release of high-res photos.

If all your article photos are out floating around the web in high-resolution for 8-12 months (The realistic timeframe before an article is run), what will that do to potential readership (magazine sales)?
                    Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

that's right bro! some nice greasey pork, beef, & chicken adobo
                      The grease from ADOBO is better than any TIRE SHINE PRODUCT and it will last longer:cheer2:

You agree? You can also apply on the dash for that ADOBO interior scent!

Comment

Guy's, lets get back on track here. This thread is for Jerry's beautiful M3. Let's keep our comments constructive and personal comments to ourselves.

So.......nice car, Jerry.:rolleyes:

Comment

that is the sickest e30 m3 i've seen to date. nice work
                          cars suck!!

Comment

Hi,

It's a very nice M3!

But if I'm allowed to post a comment:

Please take those eye brows off...then it is M3 heaven...

Regards

Comment

$$$

Hey Jerry i wonder if the photograhper will let you use some of these shot for the calender. The car looks Great and the Shots are awesome. Between you and Vlad the other members have to get some serious photos to compete for the Calender.

mike:nice!:
                              sigpic

Comment

I contacted the photographer he said to just pick a few shots
                                of the car from the album and he'll send me a high resolution
                                shots of it. It's hard to choose which pics specialy when u have
                                over 100 photos to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                                X