Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari Red S14 M3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    bump from iPhone

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
      I contacted the photographer he said to just pick a few shots
      of the car from the album and he'll send me a high resolution
      shots of it. It's hard to choose which pics specialy when u have
      over 100 photos to choose from.
      I would love to see bigger pictures of the following pics on the first side in this thread; # 1, 4, 10, 20, 22, 29

      Number 9, 17, 24, 27 are also great pictures!

      And another question, are the front seats blue? Or black?
      E30 M3 - "A wolve in wolves clothing"

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
        Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
        Jerry, abort cause you ain't going to make that turn at that speed.

        I know the whole eyebrow thing is you unique touch, but how about satisfying the critics with some pics without them.:idea:

        Comment


        • #64
          what kind of tail lights do you have, they look like startecs but a little darker in a way, what ever it is they look awesome. Is your m3 going to be put in any magazines coming up??

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by 88MPOWER View Post
            what kind of tail lights do you have, they look like startecs but a little darker in a way, what ever it is they look awesome. Is your m3 going to be put in any magazines coming up??
            Tail lights are MHW, I heard that they don't make them anymore.
            I should have bought a spare one. the photographer e-mail today
            and told me that all the editors from PBMW love my car & they
            wanted me to send them the spec sheet of my car. pretty much
            all the stuff that was done from exterior,interior & motor. I won't be
            surprise if my car don't make it to PBMW, cause i know they want
            cars that's highly modified, mine is not. Mine is more purity mildly
            mods. 2 other magazines are BMW CAR & TOTAL BMW. keeping my
            fingers crossed.:yowzah:

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by chutrain View Post
              Jerry, abort cause you ain't going to make that turn at that speed.

              I know the whole eyebrow thing is you unique touch, but how about satisfying the critics with some pics without them.:idea:
              Will, can u photoshop that pics and get rid of the eyelids?
              I never realy took the eyelids of so don't know how my
              car would look like without them.
              Last edited by jericho//m3; 08-01-2007, 02:29 PM.

              Comment


              • #67
                Eyes

                The car without the eyelids would be somebody else's car. When you see Jerry's car you know that's Jerry's Car! Jerry has his own "Cwazy Style"
                Let him Live.



                :rastajake:
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by lockolose View Post
                  The car without the eyelids would be somebody else's car. When you see Jerry's car you know that's Jerry's Car! Jerry has his own "Cwazy Style"
                  Let him Live.



                  :rastajake:
                  Nah, I don't mind it that much. Like I said before, it's Jerry's own unique style. It's just funny that even Markus PM'd him to remove them.

                  I would photoshop it just to see, but my desktop is currently in pieces and waiting on a new motherboard. My crappy laptop doesn't have enough power to run photoshop. Anyone else want to give it a try?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    That's right, he told me won't send my stuff if i dont take
                    the eyelids off:
                    Last edited by jericho//m3; 08-01-2007, 04:02 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
                      I won't be
                      surprise if my car don't make it to PBMW, cause i know they want
                      cars that's highly modified, mine is not. Mine is more purity mildly
                      mods. 2 other magazines are BMW CAR & TOTAL BMW. keeping my
                      fingers crossed.:yowzah:
                      There are plenty of other magazines out there of higher caliber that your car can and should be featured in.

                      Leave the eyebrows!:cycle:
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        You know i don't think anyone has given the photographer props for doing such a kickin job.:chug:
                        When i finally get mine done i would like someone to shoot it right.
                        1989 E30 M3 DD
                        2002 R1150R

                        Donate some social capitol to my cause please?

                        twitter.com/LUMANIKUS
                        facebook.com/Lumanikus

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I do all the car pushing for Vlad's blur photos. I'm a sta. :

                          Jerry, you car looks great as usual. You guys couldn't hold-out to show the pics, couldn't-ya. :hee:


                          Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I do all the car pushing for Vlad's blur photos. I'm a sta. :

                            Jerry, you car looks great as usual. You guys couldn't hold-out to show the pics, couldn't-ya. :hee:
                            Yup! finally got some nice shots of my car.
                            Yo! BIG D where's my shirt:ha: [peace]

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Espen K. View Post
                              I would love to see bigger pictures of the following pics on the first side in this thread; # 1, 4, 10, 20, 22, 29

                              Number 9, 17, 24, 27 are also great pictures!

                              And another question, are the front seats blue? Or black?
                              that's actually a japanese seats. it's black but when i took the jap's
                              lettering on the headrest part, i couldn't find the exact color material.
                              so just went ahead with the black micro fiber to match the rear seats
                              and stitch the corbeau on them.:p:

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                W

                                Jerry don't you dare take off those eyelids. If you do take one off for a sec. and wink at everybody.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X