• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing car. It looks gorgeous.

- gabor
    October 1987 build date.

Comment

Bump.... Did we ever even get even one teeny-tiney (well...) hi-res pic?
      Last edited by Sbailey294; 12-04-2007, 01:56 AM. Reason: saw hi-res requests
      Steve
      "Technology is the only replacement for displacement" - TRD

(For business related questions please contact my other user name '[email protected]')

Comment

great car!!!
        looks very very nice!:OMG:

Comment

Anyone know where you can get that little black front lip he has?

Comment

Jerry - your car is absolutely stunning. I can't belive I'm saying this but, Even if you did a huge shoot with hottie models I might actually be pissed that they are standing in the way (and I really really really like girls).
            sigpic
            Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
              Jerry - your car is absolutely stunning. I can't belive I'm saying this but, Even if you did a huge shoot with hottie models I might actually be pissed that they are standing in the way (and I really really really like girls).
              LOL! thank's guy's

Comment

I was wondering of you would be so kind as to tell me what brand of clear the paint shop used on your car. They did a fabulous job! Love your car.

Comment

Love that color

Comment

Originally posted by Sbailey294 View Post
                    Bump.... Did we ever even get even one teeny-tiney (well...) hi-res pic?
                    The guy send me some hi-res pic, save it but for some reason
                    i couldn't find it:shit:
                    i'll post it soon as i find it.

Comment

• Jerry's car is "Q-tip" approved!

Comment

• jerry's car is by far one of the nicest and cleanest e30's in the country. only one thing is needed for the car to be completed and that is under the hood. and for the few that havent seen it yet, heres a vid of the previous owner of the car driving the m3 the way it should be. (sorry jerry i know you dont like watching this lol)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HUuFgHhAfVA

Comment

• Saki handed Jerry a great canvas, and Jerry did an excellent job of adding personal touches.

Jerry, she's too much of a garage queen! Drive her more often.:duality:

Comment

• Awesome M3. Tastfully done!! Congrads man. I have a nice M3 but your car is something else.!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
                              you mean like this?

just don't be pissed please :

Comment

• just don't be pissed please :[/QUOTE]

:::::

Comment

Working...
                                X