Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmw540i
    replied
    started to gather more and more parts to finish up the car lately...mtechII wheel, some cf covers, cf sunroof, cf splitter and a guage pod for now...most important is to get the car out of the body shop.

Anyone have a good lead on a cf gurney flap?

Leave a comment:

• Nikos
    replied
    Good catch on the flag! I had to go back and double check. Oi fotografies me to 540i einai poli oraies!

Kali tihi me to kainourio project

Nick

Leave a comment:

• bmw540i
    replied
    haha were everywhere!!! thanks for the comments malakessss

Leave a comment:

• Evo2Trela
    replied
    Damn cant do anything without F***ing greeks hoging up the place . Good luck with the resto Buddy , i have bin there and know how much it can hurt.

Leave a comment:

• bmw540i
    replied
    vlad thanks for the appreciation of my iX, i was hated on alot for the mods i did...as they were not e30 enough..

Leave a comment:

• bmw540i
    replied
    yea they are...you want them back?? hahha

i need to first fix the body, i already have ordered many new body parts and have almost finished stripping the car.

As for after that, i think i may swap an s50 motor and just build it as a comfort/sport car as my 540 is...im not gonna hugely track it and chicago roads suck ass so i need some forgivness...lowered, h&r springs and bilstein sports should do the trick, with bigger sways and poly bushings..

brakes will be stockies but x drilled with some good pads and ss brake lines..

exhaust will be catless with a muffler, idk which one yet

interior will have vaders and be redone in all black

nice ice equipment

18" m-pars with some good rubber
    and that sohuld be it

Leave a comment:

• OOMPH!
    replied
    Ti Kienes malaka!?! Loving the 540! Can't wait to see what you do with the M3

Leave a comment:

• CourtM3
    replied
    those rims look familiar. Are they 15x7s by chance. Sold a set awhile back. Good luck with the project and as others have asked what are your plans?

Leave a comment:

• aaronmjr
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw540i View Post
    i know many are reluctant on the swaps, but i want good, reliable hp and a swap in my opinion is the way to go.
    Dunno how much experience you have with E30 M3's, but the S14 is a very robust and reliable motor. In any case if your original motor is in good condition, I'll be in the market for one come next tax return season :fishin: :yeah:

Keep us updated!!

Leave a comment:

• bmw540i
    replied
    thanks for the comments...im not sure what ill be doing with the motor..have alot of time to think about that seeing the car will be in the body shop for 2 months. Im working on it as i have time at work, me and my dad own 2 auto repair shops and as i can sneak away every minute i try.

i know many are reluctant on the swaps, but i want good, reliable hp and a swap in my opinion is the way to go.

wheels definatly are getting changed, m-pars is what i want to go with

Vlad if you want ix flares and skirts, the ones that were on my old ix are sitting in a friends garage trying to get sold, ill check on that if you would like me too

ooo yea btw my previous e30 was totaled by a drunk driver in a neon, smashed in the r/s and ruined that car...sad day

Leave a comment:

• M drei 88
    replied
    I've seen that car before. good luck with her.
    can't wait to see it finished.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Bryan-88 M3
    replied
    Very cool. I look forward to seeing progress/final results.

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    I love it how you painted the bumper trim body color and got rid of the door moldings, it looked fantastic and those ix flares were cool ! Gave me an idea of what to do next with some of my e30 projects that I have :idea:

Leave a comment:

• chutrain
    replied
    Both you 540i and previous E30 were tastefully done. Can't wait to see what you do to the M3. Keep us updated on the progress.

Leave a comment:

• aaronmjr
    replied
    welcome! so what are your plans? are you getting the motor worked on while its out, or just cleaned up? DETAILS!!!! lol.

p.s. those tires look ridiculous haha, I'm sure you're getting new wheels anyways but they are very entertaining :

Leave a comment:

Working...
X