Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paintpro21 View Post
    nice looking car.

what tire size is that? those look like much lower profile 18" tires then needed.
    215/35/18 fronts
    225/35/18 rears

and I come the Vw scene and its all about stretch tires. I was kinda hoping for some more stretch. Maybe on my next set of wheels.
    Last edited by B Marques; 09-04-2007, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Any rub issues with the front so low?

Comment

except for jersey plates and low hanging wires - this looks like Cali, especially the house

Comment

Really Sharp!!!!

Comment

Bruno, Gr8 look! What length tow hooks are those????

Comment

I say definitely go with the red bumper tape. It looks so good on white cars!! I want that tow hook!! Beautiful car!!!

Mariano

Comment

Looks good. Alpine in da house!

Comment

the wheels looks very great nice car!!
                  THE ULTIMATE RACING MACHINE ///M3

Comment

I think the car looks great - but two questions as I am also a tri-state area guy:

1) how do you drive around anywhere besides your neighborhood lowered like that? I really mean this...I am curious to know.
                    2) Don't the 18's make the car slow as balls? With 17" I can feel it substantially...

Comment

Originally posted by Modena 1 View Post
                      I think the car looks great - but two questions as I am also a tri-state area guy:

1) how do you drive around anywhere besides your neighborhood lowered like that? I really mean this...I am curious to know.
                      2) Don't the 18's make the car slow as balls? With 17" I can feel it substantially...
                      answer to question #1. really carefully and always watching out for potholes.
                      answer to #2. this is why the beast has no engine and a swap is on the way. should be done in april and will have a update. it should be really cool and trust me never done before so stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        I say definitely go with the red bumper tape. It looks so good on white cars!! I want that tow hook!! Beautiful car!!!

Mariano
                        i have the red tape already. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KELLE30 View Post
                          Bruno, Gr8 look! What length tow hooks are those????
                          i have no idea they are custom fitted by Diogo Azevedo. they are originally for a porsche.

Comment

Working...
                          X