Look at the background !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the background !

Very nice, I would take any of those cars.
    Boxy is foxy

1988 BMW E30 M3 2.5L
    1985 Renault R5 Turbo 2

Originally posted by T2E30
    Very nice, I would take any of those cars.
    I'd take the Ferrari... So I could sell it and buy a couple of E30 M3's... oh, and a trainer... and an F150 to tow it...

Comment

forget the ferrari :nahnah:
      :mario:My name is Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Mick
        I'd take the Ferrari... So I could sell it and buy a couple of E30 M3's... oh, and a trainer... and an F150 to tow it...
        Thats EXACTLY what I would do. I always say that too!

"Would you rather have the new M3 (E46) over your car?"
        "Yes."
        "Yes?!"
        "Yeah, so I'll beat the crap out of it for a week and sell it before it loses any more value. With the $$ I'll try to buy an Evo III and an E30 M3 daily."
        "Oh."
        "Yeah... shut up.
        ---------------------------------
        hctib3mlaerehtsi3m03e

Comment

But 308s suck! I would take the 355 or 348 though

Comment

Even the 348's are not too impressive. But yes, the 308's are dogs, an E30 M3 would walk one. 348's are still only around 275 horse. I think a built 2.5 E30 M3 could take care of one (read: Mike Swale).

Sweet picture though.

318is 2litre

Comment

As if this was news.........I took an E30 ///M3 over the E46 ///M3 when it first came out. Hence my WCKED ///M3. Its been in my heart since I was 5-6 years old, I couldnt pass up the opportunity no matter how much less powerful it was or old or any of that crap. E30 ///M3 = God to me. Most people went nuts when they heard I chose a "14 year old (at that point) car over a BRAND NEW CAR with more power and comfort". I went with my heart, sue me. I dont regret it to the slightest. But then again, Im an E30 ///m3 fanatic.
              Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 02-10-2004, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X