Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just random pics of MS parts for the build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just random pics of MS parts for the build.

Before the JB fly is posted off to the buyer i thought i would take some pictures of the three flys i have to hand. (shame i dont have a good enough scale to weigh all these)

First is a stock B20, B23 non Evo II fly wheel (i have a SE one but its on one of my cars)

The second one in the picture is a BMW MS unit with a AP twin copper Plate clutch.

The third is a 8pound JB racing unit.

It would be ideal if i could weigh all these with clutches on a good scale just to see how much of a mass difference there really is between them all. But from my really accurate arm scales the MS fly with the AP clutch is lighter than the JB fly without a clutch!

Also sourced some new MS Poly pulleys for the crank, alternator and water pump. Again very very light!

Does anyone have the part number for this pin? Again its a MS part.

And does anyone know if this is a MS bracket? as ive never seen one like this before.

Thanks

Andrew
    Last edited by Demlotcrew; 11-27-2007, 12:06 PM.

[email protected] | H23-is | S14 | Ceccoto #270

where did you get that main crank pulley from?
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

holy flywheel batman!
      That thing is awesome...me likey. Looks like a mean motor on the way. Contact UUC, they may have something for that DSSR style selector rod like they are now selling.

Comment

The pulleys were sourced from within the UK and were the last ones the seller had :-( as i would have bought two full sets for all the cars.

Ill contact UUC thanks

Andrew

[email protected] | H23-is | S14 | Ceccoto #270

Comment

markus should have that pin number. he made a run of those MS shifters a while ago.
          "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
          "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
          onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Very tasty Andrew!

Will be keeping a close eye on your threads!

Comment

So these are the Motorsport morsels we spoke about!

Can't wait to see the finished car, I trust there will be plenty more photographs!

Comment

Working...
              X