Couple Rain shots - Diamantschwarz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Rain shots - Diamantschwarz

I'm no artist, so they are what they are. Enjoy!

needs more sparco strut bar

looks sweet otherwise.

when are you going to be up here again?
    ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

You go to UCSD? I've got an E36 M3, but I come on here once in a while to check out the E30's.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboDream17 View Post
        You go to UCSD? I've got an E36 M3, but I come on here once in a while to check out the E30's.
        I'll be in ucsd in about 4 weeks, do you go to ucsd? which college? I'm revelle.

Nice pics.
        Last edited by 88MPOWER; 12-08-2007, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Yes, I go to UCSD...grad student in Mechanical Engineering, although as an undergrad I was in Thurgood Marshall.

Eddy-Sparco strut bar picts coming once I clean my engine bay. I wouldn't dare show it off in it's current state :-)

And I get up to the bay on the 19th.

Comment

nice pics

Comment

Nice. I'm a bioengineering undergrad in Muir.

Here's a few pics I took around UCSD:

Last edited by TurboDream17; 12-09-2007, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Whoa there...you gotta warn us before you just go off and post E36 content like that haha. J/k. I think I've seen your car around. Looks clean. Do you go to the Fusion Cafe meets on Wednesdays?? Also, what year are you at UCSD?

88Mpower - Did you change your mind about not bringing the M down?

Comment

nice pics matt.

ps got the alpha N. need a wbo2 then its install time.

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
                  original E30 M3ís main purpose in life was to
                  win races on the track, not the street. It
                  got the job done."

Comment

Sweet Chris. I've got some work to do this weekend after finals as well. Got a new SSK(one that's not stupid short and notchy...z3 2.8/3.0 lever), a new center support bearing, an oil change, a fuel filter, and maybe an AC removal in the works. I also want to relocate those stupid gauges in my center console to the ashtray and wire them so my idiot light goes on at under 30 psi instead of the 7 from the factory. Probably won't get to all of it but we'll see.

Let me know when you're going to do the Alpha N. We should meet up.

Comment

nice pics!!

omg, that's jizzel library

brings back memories

you have to take a pic with sungod!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiftBMW View Post
                        Sweet Chris. I've got some work to do this weekend after finals as well. Got a new SSK(one that's not stupid short and notchy...z3 2.8/3.0 lever), a new center support bearing, an oil change, a fuel filter, and maybe an AC removal in the works. I also want to relocate those stupid gauges in my center console to the ashtray and wire them so my idiot light goes on at under 30 psi instead of the 7 from the factory. Probably won't get to all of it but we'll see.

Let me know when you're going to do the Alpha N. We should meet up.
                        Just did the oil change the other day. Have a filter wrench and a pan if you need it. As a matter of fact, if you need somewhere to do it you are more than welcome to do it down here. I'm always down to help you out if you need it as I want more experience working on our cars. I need to take out my ac as well so tell me when you do yours.

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
                        original E30 M3ís main purpose in life was to
                        win races on the track, not the street. It
                        got the job done."

Comment

Chris-

We should set up a little wrenching party this weekend if you're around. Maybe Sat or Sun?

Comment

Working...
                          X