• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hottt!

Comment

more pics please...

Comment

Its A individual colour..The colour was seen more on some e36 M3's...This car was a rare factory request in this colour believed to be ordered in Black then Painted in this colour..Its a Flat colour but has lots of shine I love it....
        sigpic

Comment

Nice..........Welcome to the forum. Won Show and Shine at Snata Pod last year....yes?

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

more pics as promised of My santorini Blue M3

This cartoon characteristic was drawn by my brother with my old BBS..!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Won show and Shine at GAYDON 07..
            Thanks for all comments...I am looking to replace the wheels with BBS splits with polished edges and Anthracite centres... or have the same wheels polished with balck centres? Wat you think?

Looking for SPORT EVO 3 front seats..any numbers or help be appreciated thanks :smile2:
            Last edited by C9TEJ; 02-22-2008, 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            sigpic

Comment

Try autopolsterei on here, there was a group buy a while ago that he was behind.
              HTH

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

nice, love the color !

Comment

Tej mate that car is factory; seen a car resprayed that colour on ph for sale recently. Sooo tempted when I was looking for the right car but just too many miles/engine bay looked knackered. See markus on here about some 17x8j bbs rs ;the wheel to go for I reckon. Or touring car centrelocks!
                  sigpic
                  www.4starclassics.com

Comment

Love the color.... At BMW CCA Ofest in Fort Worth there was a car with a similar color.. I believe he made it up custom though... Pilkington blue? That fellow is from Arkansas.. and I believe is on
                    S14.net.

thanks for the addl photos... the pic of the car on the track is HOTTTT!
                    Mark Williams
                    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

french blue?

http://garage.s14power.com/showgalle...08&ppuser=1534

Comment

SWEEEET!!

Comment

Your car is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by DuctApe66 View Post
                            Your car is gorgeous.
                            Is that an old GT Zaskar team hangin' in your garage??

Comment

Thanks Guys :thank you for the comments on car..From what i know about the car its was ordered in Black then painted in the individual blue. I have recently had the the splitter re painted because of stone chips and the colour was matched as Santorini blue ( BMW Individual )

I also saw the car advertised on PH similar colour but not as nice as mine :wee:
                              sigpic

Comment

liking that alot buddy
                                ///AC SCHNITZER S3 ///

Comment

Working...
                                X