X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporty1
    replied
    Originally posted by gmonsen View Post
    Sporty1... Its an old stone house built in 1756.

Gordon

In the UK house like that are also known as Castles
    :jakeguita

Leave a comment:

• D///M3
    replied
    Nice work Gordon. Beautiful garage & nice car collection :wee:

Don't forget to add some garage pics here: http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14308&page=4

Leave a comment:

• Zero26
    replied
    that is a very nice garage!

Leave a comment:

• gmonsen
    replied
    I have no real ventilation system. There are window airconditions at either end in the summer, though I often just have them open. I have propane and electric fan heating at either end. And I have those BIG floor fans like you would use for dyno's.

Gordon

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    That's cool. What type of ventilation system do you use?

Leave a comment:

• gmonsen
    replied
    I feel badly... the garage has hot and cold running water, satellite, stereo, tv, computer, refrigerator, air conditioning, heat, a four post lift, 2 stage compressor, and... chemical toilet. We may change that when the upstairs is built out.

I just added a curtain that pulls across between the first 2 bays to provide a backdrop for the car closest to the living area. I can put one of the cars there and look at it by itself.

Gordon

Leave a comment:

• ///Mflossin
    replied
    great space!

Leave a comment:

• Emdrie
    replied
    slide show isn't working :(

Leave a comment:

• M-technik-3
    replied
    Got room for a tenant? That is one very nice garage, I see winter and the snow was not kind to the roof thou.

Leave a comment:

• ///MDeuce
    replied
    All you need is a urinal

Leave a comment:

• L James
    replied
    Gordon,

Great garage! I'd love to have something similar one day :woohoo: Definitely enjoy that great setup you have! :headspin:

Leave a comment:

• gmonsen
    replied
    Sporty1... Its an old stone house built in 1756.

e30jabberwock... Its my 4th 2002. Dual sidedraft Webers, Bilsteins, real Panasports...

eric... I am older and waited a long time. My vacation home is right on my property...

Modena1... I'll post some slides of the Rx7. Its getting some new stuff as well. I may stick up a slideshow.

Gordon

Leave a comment:

• Modena 1
    replied
    Where is the rx7?

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Gordon, you have more furnature in your garage than i have in my entire house!

finished garages are soo nice, i can't wait till the day i have my own:jakeguita

Leave a comment:

• gmonsen
    replied
    The M3 is away getting a new EMS installed, but here are a few pictures of it and the motor build...

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/e...view=slideshow

Gordon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X