1:18 scale M3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:18 scale M3

well with the weather being crappy i spent some time messin around and took some pics of my model i finally finished. CF spoilers front and rear on now.

my car but a bit smaller

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Nice man! Where did you pick up the model at?

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Nice detail, are the front wheels fixed.

Comment

Nice to see some diecasts here as well. Great mod, btw! Is this the Minichamps version?
        Giancarlo
        1990 M3

Comment

yes it is.

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Nice work. Does anyone know of a 1:18 model kit that is build-able from scratch?

thanks

Amit
            '89 M3
            '11 1M
            '12 MINI JCW
            '89 325i (Chumpcar)
            www.electricpixel.ca

Comment

i dont think they make a 1:18 model kit to build, especially our M3s

A special thank you to:

Comment

Working...
              X