Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just could NOT resist

S14 Kompressor :woohoo:

Found her in Craigslist for sale this AM:evilnah: Drove 80 miles and took her for a test drive and told myself I got to have it:gotcha:. 138k miles she was originally owned by a female doctor for 12 years then purchased by an engineer and had the Vortech Supercharger and suspension installed. The paint is kinda tired (lots of chips)but the motor runs strong and tight. 238 whp on the dyno chart.With a good paint job and TLC this baby will shine.:jakeroutine: Will bring her straight to the body shop for a complete paint job with my Lachsilber.

My #3 S14:ha:

Last edited by atan888; 04-06-2008, 06:23 PM.

wooooow. i saw the ad and i thought "theres no way this ad is serious, who would put a blower on a s14".

so what does it feel like driving? mad low end pull now?

Real M3s have 4 Cylinders

Comment

Definitely a nut house I need to arrange a customer meeting in SF soon
      Because anything worth doing is worth doing fanatically!
      Born date 01/88
      Ryan

Comment

Man, you're crazy Alvin. Congrats on the new addition. Now you need a motor swapped car to round out your collection.:soccer:

Comment

Wow, building quite the collection. Congrats on the new car. Should post up some in car video or give us a sound clip of what the super charger sounds like.

- Kyle

Comment

Congrats, nice find...you have a great collection of original, tastefully modded cars.

Comment

Now all you need is a DS and a SE and your collection will be complete.
              1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

I think s14.net finally needs a video of a supercharged E30 M3.

Comment

Dude.

haha You're awesome.
                  http://www.powerslidemotorsports.com

Comment

Supercharged S14! That is sick. Congrats on the find.

Comment

Alvin, great find. I've never seen a supercharged s14, just turbo'ed versions. don't forget to ad a full DTM my to your collection

I'll have to swing by again to check out your collection. let me know if you need assistance taking them them all to the next car meet
                      ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

The car pulls w/ everything stock 238whp vs my 2.5 with 226whp. Believe it or not its very quiet. I was so amazed I got to buy the damn thing :ha: It will be another project car on the work starting tom:fyeah: First stop bodyshop for a complete repaint (same color) then I think my 18x8.5/9.5 gold RS from Markus or my 18x8.5/9.5 ACS type III would look good with this sleeper:sailor:

Last edited by atan888; 04-06-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

what kind of news paper are they using there for wheel protection?

That should be another sweet car when its complete. We all talk about saving M3's and not letting them go to waste in junk yards and what not. Your saving them one at a time all on your own! When does the ATAN M3 museum open?
                          ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

German news bro :burnbaby:

Comment

You're a real sonofabitch!

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X