Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found my US Spec M3! You wont believe the price!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found my US Spec M3! You wont believe the price!

Many of you know that I've been looking for a US Spec M3 in Germany. It's taken me over a year, but I found one. Through Yan and others I had been hearing of a Black E30 M3 on base. When I returned from my deployment I headed up to the guys office. I asked him if he was interested to sell his M3. Two and a half weeks later, and lots of convincing it's mine.

Its a one owner 91 Diamantschwarz on Grey M3. The previous owner bought it brand new through the military sales program here in Germany. He's had it in the states a few times, but it's spent most of its years right here. It's got 90K miles. He also kept seat covers on the front seats since day one. <- I took them off, as they were pretty ugly.

I almost forgot. I got it for $6,500. :burn:

Forgive my rushed photos, it was raining. :rains: I know everyone would want some pictures though.

The wheels are some OZ Racing 17's. They rub if I turn too hard, I'm not a fan of them. I'm going to look for some Style 5's I think.

Seats are in good condition. But the interior is pretty dusty and dirty inside. Should be good after a cleaning!

This has to go as well...

Here's the check :mat:

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but I thought I'd get this up so you all could see! Thanks for all the help so far, especially Yan!

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

awesome!!, great price, car looks great. congrats!
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '03 540i/6 M-Sport
    '00 F-350 Dually
    BMWCCA #360858 NASA #128290
    My Track Schedule

Comment

Thanks! It's not with out its problems though. I've already started a small list of things to do.

Comment

Congrats on finally finding a car. Keep us updated with your new toy!

Comment

Congratulations!!!
          Fritz

1987 Hennarot E30 M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WsYARLD1Y

Comment

Great price. Good luck with your new toy!!
            -Darren

Comment

good car, you stole it for 6.5k !

Comment

[quote=alexw;285076]Thanks! It's not with out its problems though. I've already started a small list of things to do.[/quote

For that price that car could be without a motor and you would still be fine! Congrats
                I'll keep my Guns, Money and Freedom. You can keep the Change

Comment

That's exciting! I think it was destiny. No, it WAS destiny.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

Appreciate it guys. I'm really stoked. It's a blast to drive!

It'll be even better when Yan gets back from the states, we'll have two M3's crusin' around Germany!

Comment

6500 USD! Unbelievable cheap unless is not very much to do!

M3 E30, the real one...
                      Sport Evolution, the ultimate one!

Comment

Great buy, no matter what country you're in!
                        At the current exchange rate, that works out to be like 3,500 Euro's doesn't it? :rolling:
                        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                          Great buy, no matter what country you're in!
                          At the current exchange rate, that works out to be like 3,500 Euro's doesn't it? :rolling:

Haha, something like that. Thank god this guy was an American, just payed in Dollars.

So far the things that need to be done are all cosmetic. *knock on wood*

I need some floor mats, an OEM radio, a rear ///M3 badge and some new wheels. I've yet to detail it, but I think I'm going to respray some of the body parts, if/when I get the EVO goodies! :burn:

Comment

you STOLE that car.
                            Searching, waiting, searching.

Comment

I never believed in the 15K theory, this just proves it if you keep your eyes and ears open and find such cars! Looks immaculate, can I buy it for $7,000 you make a quick $ 500, c'mon now!

Some may not know the value, some may be desperate for money, etc....a friend of ours bought an 1988 M3 red one on the Bronx for $2.5k but need TLC on cosmetic and new head gasket and good cleaning.

Congrats again!
                              Last edited by BingM3; 04-14-2008, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X