Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project86
    replied
    Lots of looks not many comments. I guess no one likes it, which I am not surprised. This was the beginnings of the project, most of the parts were on the shelf and still are. Unfortunately she was pretty rough, but she sure was fun, gutted interior, lightweight 17's and a pretty strong motor. Anyway, the new one will be better in every way.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Are you in the secret service?
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• project86
    replied
    Originally posted by ogi///M3 View Post
    Hi Sebastian..
    what happen to this car? did you sell it?
    what about your project? how's that coming?
    sorry too many ????

Cheers, Ogi
    This car had a little run in with a truck. As for the project, things are progressing slowly. I can't put a time frame on things right now, but I am doing little things all the time.

Leave a comment:

• ogi///M3
    replied
    Hi Sebastian..
    what happen to this car? did you sell it?
    what about your project? how's that coming?
    sorry too many ????

Cheers, Ogi

Leave a comment:

• project86
    replied
    Originally posted by paintpro21 View Post
    OMG that is a huge flap! where did you get something like that?
    Thats the DTM 92 flap. It was like a giant air brake on the back of my car so I didn't use it for very long. Lucky for me it wasn't on when the car got hit so I still have it, unfortunately I can't say the same for the Startecs which was too bad as they are very hard to find.

Leave a comment:

• paintpro21
    replied
    OMG that is a huge flap! where did you get something like that?

Leave a comment:

• project86
    started a topic My old car, I miss her

My old car, I miss her

I was going through some old pics today and I found some of my old car. Even though she wasn't in the best shape I really do miss driving her everyday. Here are the best pics I found. Hope you enjoy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Couple more:

I looked on another computer and this didn't show up so again:
    Last edited by project86; 04-17-2008, 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Working...
X