newbie here..my m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here..my m3

Hello guys..am new here,been wanting to post my car for some time now but i guess it will spark up some controversy..well,talk no more,here's my car's details:

1990 e30 m3 sport evolution:

Exterior:
    -Brilliantrot
    -It has all the sport evo body parts xcept for the front splitter

Interior:
    -Black leather interior & everything else is the same as other sport evos
    -The ori suede mtech was retrim by previous owner to normal black leather , but i managed to get another one

Engine & Drivetrain:
    -S52B32 (ouch??)
    -5 Speed manual

Wheels:
    -Hartge 17" 3-piece

A little history on the car:
    The car was brought in from UK into Malaysia in 1995 by a japanese guy whom revved the car "too much" that resulted with a blown s14, with the s14 being expensive to rebuilt in '96/7 in Malaysia, he decided to put in the s52 and the s14 was send back to japan with him(@$#$#)...
    I bought the car back in '06 wanting to restore it to its former glory but it is hard to find a 2.5L s14 anywhere near asia...
    For the past 2 years i've been searching through europe and asia(especially japan) for the 2.5 s14 but wasnt lucky i guess...everything else is still intact xcept for the engine+drivetrain+front splitter..

well,here's some pics of the m3:

Here's a link to the M Registry, http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=5957

Welcome!

great first post

theres really nothing more to say! the images speak for themselves

Comment

Absolutely stunning. Those Hartage wheels compliment the car exceptionally well.

I can't believe the original Evo motor was swapped out!? Even if it was expensive to rebuild the motor, you just have to suck it up and pay the money, especially on such a rare car. Also considering the fact that he paid money for the car, which means he should be able to afford the rebuild.

Comment

Congratulations on owning such a beautiful car! Which number Sport Evo is it?
        Terrance

Comment

Originally posted by anonymer View Post
          Welcome!

great first post

theres really nothing more to say! the images speak for themselves

thanxs!...was contemplating to post before..the 1st thing I did when i bought the car back in '06 was to post it up on here but the amount of work u guys put on for your cars made me think twice...:ha:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
          Absolutely stunning. Those Hartage wheels compliment the car exceptionally well.

I can't believe the original Evo motor was swapped out!? Even if it was expensive to rebuild the motor, you just have to suck it up and pay the money, especially on such a rare car. Also considering the fact that he paid money for the car, which means he should be able to afford the rebuild.
          Exactly...i was wondering the same thing too,if he can afford to buy another s52 motor,then he shud have enough money to rebuild it...or maybe he just wants to bring it back to jap & use it on some other e30...never spoken to the jap guy but he went back in 97.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ///M3 Terr View Post
          Congratulations on owning such a beautiful car! Which number Sport Evo is it?
          Thanxs!..am not sure, the vin stated WBSAK07040AC79544, num 544 of 600 then?
          Last edited by -berq-; 04-19-2008, 04:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post

+1. i would never swap that ..... but to each is own.

love the car and those wheels are one of most amazing for our cars.
            enjoy...
            addicted to GOD.
            No more ....M.
            Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
            www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

that is just sick..
              06 325i | 90 535iM | 90 M3

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

God that is sweet!! Welcome and good luck.

Comment

hi, nice looking car you got there. Would you please post more fotos? Like engine compartment, underneath the car, the interiors...

As you know the car is greatly undervalued by the fact it hasn't got an original engine. The other issue I see is that until a couple of years ago you could you could order a short block (that doesn't come with an engine number and the good things that come with it) as a reasonably priced pack including pistons, rods, crank and the highly sought after sprinklers. With a 2nd hand 215 head machined to SE spec, you could buy the exhaust manifold, the Red leads, the injectors and MAF and voilá, you had made yourself a Sport Evo engine but today the shortblock is not available as pack and you'd have to buy the parts separately and the sum up is U N B E L I E V A B L E !!!

If I were you I'd subscribe ALL forums I could and I'd tell people I was looking for a Sport Evo engine or the parts to build it. Whatever you do get one and the value of your car with double and will make it worth the investment.

BTW, your car is #545.

Comment

very nice! digging the Hartges..
                    cheers,
                    Ogz
                    :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post
                      hi, nice looking car you got there. Would you please post more fotos? Like engine compartment, underneath the car, the interiors...

As you know the car is greatly undervalued by the fact it hasn't got an original engine. The other issue I see is that until a couple of years ago you could you could order a short block (that doesn't come with an engine number and the good things that come with it) as a reasonably priced pack including pistons, rods, crank and the highly sought after sprinklers. With a 2nd hand 215 head machined to SE spec, you could buy the exhaust manifold, the Red leads, the injectors and MAF and voilá, you had made yourself a Sport Evo engine but today the shortblock is not available as pack and you'd have to buy the parts separately and the sum up is U N B E L I E V A B L E !!!

If I were you I'd subscribe ALL forums I could and I'd tell people I was looking for a Sport Evo engine or the parts to build it. Whatever you do get one and the value of your car with double and will make it worth the investment.

BTW, your car is #545.
                      Ic,have read on this forum that I can build a new sport evo engine & that was the other option i had in mind but the price its gonna sum up would be as u said unbelievably expensive as in Malaysia the price would easily tripled compared to the states

Will post more pics by this weekend then.

Comment

wow. nize photoz. welcome to the greatezt e30 M3 site in teh WORLDZ

A special thank you to:
                        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

SO amazing! VERY nice!
                          1990 e30 m3

Comment

here's the interior:

Last edited by -berq-; 04-20-2008, 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi berg Apa kabar? nice car...hehehhe

im from Malaysia too :jakeguita
                              ///M Power

Comment

Working...
                              X