Awesome, love the wheels! Welcome!

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by flyrawk View Post
      Hi berg Apa kabar? nice car...hehehhe

im from Malaysia too :jakeguita
      hello fly,hows north?

Comment

Stuning example. Are there many M3s in Malaysia? Perhaps you could try England to get S14 engine and parts. I have seen cheapo M3 for sale here which needs doing up but a buy like that would be great for someone like you if you just want the engine.
        There is only one M3, the E30 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Levin86 View Post
          Stuning example. Are there many M3s in Malaysia? Perhaps you could try England to get S14 engine and parts. I have seen cheapo M3 for sale here which needs doing up but a buy like that would be great for someone like you if you just want the engine.
          Thanxs!...so far I know of only 2 m3's in Malaysia,1 is mine & the other is a track car.

btw,what's the price range of the m3's in Uk?..It would be a good idea to go there & search for parts as i heard that there are still alot of m3 parts at some of the breakers there..

Comment

Welcome very nice :woohoo: Pls share more pics.
            Last edited by atan888; 05-06-2008, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -berq- View Post
              Thanxs!...so far I know of only 2 m3's in Malaysia,1 is mine & the other is a track car.

btw,what's the price range of the m3's in Uk?..It would be a good idea to go there & search for parts as i heard that there are still alot of m3 parts at some of the breakers there..
              yup agreed with this. how bout buying a car and sell the shell to me :drive:
              ///M Power

Comment

Originally posted by flyrawk View Post
                yup agreed with this. how bout buying a car and sell the shell to me :drive:
                hehe,where to buy the car dud?..wish there were more m3's in malaysia..sigh

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's a few more piccies of the car. Went out for a bit of sightseeing today..

Last edited by -berq-; 05-09-2008, 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                X