Pics of my 89 Zinno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my 89 Zinno

Hey Guys, Just wanted to post a few shots of my car. Got a new Canon SD750 and wanted to test the thing out. The car is a little dusty cuz of the pollen flying allover NJ.

Saw those helicopters flying over Liberty State Park Yesterday!
    Last edited by MTree; 08-25-2008, 02:28 PM.

Al, the wheels look great on the car. Have you decided which direction you are taking with the suspension?

Comment

Gotta love red

How do you like the Sumitomo's?
      Austin Driggers
      10/87-M3-Sold
      11/86-535is Da Red Rocket
      Some Coils, Some Rims, Some Euro, Some Win

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
        Al, the wheels look great! Have you decided which direction you are taking with the suspension?
        Thanks Chu, Yes i made a decision to go with the GC's.
        Seemed like the best way to go.

Originally posted by m3austin View Post

How do you like the Sumitomo's?
        Really Have no complaints as a street tire. I drive pretty hard every once and ahwhile and the wear is good. Not loud at all even with 245's. Sidewalls seem stiff too.

Comment

President Bush visiting NYC? The first two are Marine One if President is in them. Both are slated for replacement with S76's I believe.

My son mentioned he say a C5 landing at Andrews the other day, he knows when Fred comes to Visit the President is leaving or returning. We haul majority of SS personnel and equipment.

You car looks good are those 16"s or 17"s?
          Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Man, I love Zinno.
            -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

car looks good. Like the dish on the wheels

Comment

looks great !

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  President Bush visiting NYC? The first two are Marine One if President is in them. Both are slated for replacement with S76's I believe.

My son mentioned he say a C5 landing at Andrews the other day, he knows when Fred comes to Visit the President is leaving or returning. We haul majority of SS personnel and equipment.

Your car looks good are those 16"s or 17"s?

They did look like military aircraft. They were actually pretty quiet for flying 500' ft above and being 4 of them.

Oh, and the wheels are 17x8, 17x9

Comment

M

Yo Al the wheels are tight! Great choice can't wait to see it in person. When the Hell is the next meet anyway? We need to get up to Starbuck's!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lockolose View Post
                      Yo Al the wheels are tight! Great choice can't wait to see it in person. When the Hell is the next meet anyway? We need to get up to Starbuck's!
                      There's meet going down at the park next to GWB on May 10th. Check the Gatherings section, Mike.

Comment

The two on the right are a variant of the S53 most likely a ch53 which are the biggest variant of them at the moment.
                        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          The two on the right are a variant of the S53 most likely a ch53 which are the biggest variant of them at the moment.
                          Stupid shitters, haha!! (the two big ones on the right).

Yessir... those are U.S. Marine Corps CH-53E's on the right. Mostly used for cargo and personnel handling and polluting the sky. You can usually see the trail of smoke they leave from their three Rolls Royce engines from miles away.

Beautiful car! Is that original paint?
                          Last edited by SoCal Life; 04-28-2008, 06:25 AM.
                          Click to see pics...
                          e30 325is
                          e30 M3 FOR SALE
                          Audi S4
                          '78 F-250

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post

Beautiful car! Is that original paint?
                            Thanks Bro!

No, The car was repainted by the previous owner. Don't know how long ago though? I Might do the front bumper again when i get the euro tow hook covers and Evo II splitter

Comment

Might have the Evo II splitter your looking for.:mat:

Originally posted by MTree View Post
                              Thanks Bro!

No, The car was repainted by the previous owner. Don't know how long ago though? I Might do the front bumper again when i get the euro tow hook covers and Evo II splitter
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X