M System no longer exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M System no longer exposed

well its been a year now since i bought the wheels and then the covers slowly with a 6 month vacation to Iraq, i had time today finally to throw them on. but i have a problem now. i like both looks the Turbines and the Stars, I could not make up my mind as to which ones to pick, so i threw them both on. Photos will do the talking. input, criticism and opinions are all welcome.

leaning a little more to the stars as of now

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

I'm liking the stars a little better.

Comment

stars.
      addicted to GOD.
      No more ....M.
      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
      www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

Yan -

I realize this isn't exactly what you were asking, but I prefer the previous look you had, without any covers at all. The black-centered 5-spokes just look right, I think.

- Daniel

Comment

this is what you should do

Comment

You could also paint the stars black. A member here did this (silver car) and they look very good.
            Petro

Comment

stars, FTW. why are the center of the stars black? did you not put the centers in? thy look much better all silver or you could paint them all black.
              Mark Williams
              Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

JeffNJM3 has the black painted throwing stars with polished lip. Below is his sig pic. There are others I think in his posts.

Yes as M3 Adjuster points out, looks like you are missing some caps

Petro

Comment

mine!!!!:jakeguita
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by zeerb; 05-05-2008, 10:54 AM.

Comment

stars, and sell me those turbines!!!:wahwah:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                    they are not idiots.

Comment

Stars or naked for me
                      Doug
                      San Jose, Costa Rica

Comment

Originally posted by petro View Post
                        JeffNJM3 has the black painted throwing stars with polished lip. Below is his sig pic. There are others I think in his posts.

Yes as M3 Adjuster points out, looks like you are missing some caps

i like having the center exposed, its different and really growing on me. I like both covers. I dont realy like the painted look for the stars.

Vlad i think im gonna do what you did, just not in white but a bright silver and the same for the lips and the star covers.

A special thank you to:
                        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

I also like the stars better.
                          Dominic

Comment

turbines FTW!
                            06 325i | 90 535iM | 90 M3

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

i dont know if its just me, but is the front of your ride is higher than the rear? besides that your car looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X