X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[No shot's of the engine - was it an S14?[/QUOTE]

I did look under the hood and yes its still an S14:woohoo:

Comment

Sorry to sound rude but what is so special about a M convertible. You see alot of these in the UK? I can see its a G reg (1990 model).

Hey guys, swap you one of these for a 60/70's Mustang Fastback/ American Muscle car or some of the classic Japanese cars you got over there :fyeah:
      There is only one M3, the E30 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Levin86 View Post
        Sorry to sound rude but what is so special about a M convertible. You see alot of these in the UK? I can see its a G reg (1990 model).

Hey guys, swap you one of these for a 60/70's Mustang Fastback/ American Muscle car or some of the classic Japanese cars you got over there :fyeah:
        What are you looking for? Pm me a list if your serious lets do the deal :idea:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by atan888 View Post
        What are you looking for? Pm me a list if your serious lets do the deal :idea:
        Looking at your screen name I see you like drift cars like an AE86.:fyeah:
        Last edited by atan888; 05-08-2008, 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Looks like another car in the works.:noevil:

Comment

We have lot of classic Japanese cars here... What are you looking for? :idea:
            Fritz

1987 Hennarot E30 M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WsYARLD1Y

Comment

Nice find Alvin! looks sweet, excuse me if you mentioned this before, but what was the miles on the car?

Comment

You've answered your own question with your own words; it's a rare car here in the U.S. ~ the 60's / 70's Mustang Fastback, etc in the UK (those cars are not as rare here)...

The E30 M3 Convertible was: 1. Never officially imported into the U.S. due to federalization requirements and its original MSRP $45 - 60K based on how it was optioned out vs. $34 - 38K USD for the coupe. 2. The production run of these M3 convertibles was only 786, so production was limited. 3. Each car was hand made by BMW Motorsport vs. the production line of the coupe. 4. There are only 7 E30 M3 Convertibles in North America including Canada at this time. 5. The one Alvin has taken pictures of is the ONLY known authentic one in California.

The Macau Blue car photographed here was imported about two years ago. I believe this is the owner's second E30 M3. This E30 M3 is the 5th E30 M3 in the U.S. Three are in NJ. The first is in MD. The other two are in Canada. :headspin:
                Last edited by L James; 05-09-2008, 12:35 AM.
                1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

LJames is better than the M Registry.

Comment

I have a 1968 Mustang coupe that I'm finishing restoring right now...
                    Dominic

Comment

that is a rare car indeed...
                      needs detailing ! :attention:

Comment

I love the dual fr/rear euro foglight switch too!
                        06 325i | 90 535iM | 90 M3

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

Wow! That is awsome! What shop was that at Alvin? I would pay a lot of money for that car. . .
                          "A Delicate Balance between Form and Function"

Comment

Very cool find! I love the interior panels. I've only ever seen them in black before today. Thanks for the pics!
                            1990 M3/1998 M3 Sedan

Comment

interesting strut tower reinf. a/c button takes up the recirc space too. never seen that before. wonder if it has the climate control? (another euro only opt.) cheers, jason

Comment

Working...
                              X