A few to look at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few to look at

So the photo shoot that was planned didn't go, because of someone getting distracted easily. but what can i say, its hard when you have 2 e30 M3s next to each other. and to top it off when a buddy with a e36 M3 comes over, well then its over! lol enjoy some of the shots that I did take during our detail/cruise day that never got anything accomplished. lol enjoy!

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Hah! I was wondering when I'd see these!

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

how many brothers do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        how many brothers do you have?
        We discussed finding a German crack whore to take pictures on our cars just for you...

Unfortunately we couldn't find any.:ha:

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

6, the 6th one took the pic.

Vlad i was so close to getting you a worthy photo, but Alex talked me out.:gotcha:

A special thank you to:
          archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Nice pics, Yan. Very creative.

Comment

Thanks for the pics

Comment

Cool pics dude.

Love this one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  Nice pics, Yan. Very creative.
                  thanks Will, ill be installing the new HIDs i got from you sometime this coming week, i hope they will match the city lights i have in.

A special thank you to:

Comment

Wow awesome pics! I FN love the last pic, very cool! :click:

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo M3 View Post
                      Cool pics dude.

Love this one.

wow so beautiful....
                      addicted to GOD.
                      No more ....M.
                      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
                      www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

some more of our cars

A special thank you to:

Comment

Bro promise me when you move here in the Bay Area you will teach me to take pictures the way you do.

Comment

Originally posted by atan888 View Post
                            Bro promise me when you move here in the Bay Area you will teach me to take pictures the way you do.
                            Promise.

A special thank you to:

Comment

Yan,
                              What bulbs do you have in your city lights? They look very interesting. great pictures, very cool to look at.
                              John
                              88M3 henna

73T100C
                              97 540\6-Gone
                              2008 MINI Clubman S

Comment

Working...
                              X