Euro Fest 5-10-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Fest 5-10-08

Great day, great company, great show! Let's get ready for EUROTHON (6-8-08) and have a great showing for the E30 M3.

Chutrain dropping by after the show.

very nice. thanks for sharing. love em all.

i have a question though, why is it that Wills tails are more on the light/pink side than yours. I have them too and they look pink too. not as dark as other ive seen. is there 2 different startechs or what?
    Last edited by Yan-3; 05-10-2008, 01:41 PM.

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

M

Nice Pics. Looks like you guys had a good showing.

Yan there are two versions of the Startecs. One is darker and the other has a pinkish color.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yan-3 View Post
        very nice. thanks for sharing. love em all.

i have a question though, why is it that Wills tails are more on the light/pink side than yours. I have them too and they look pink too. not as dark as other ive seen. is there 2 different startechs or what?
        Actually there are two versions. I was puzzled when I got mine. The darker ones are actually earlier versions of the Startecs. The later ones were more pink/red to meet TUV standards.

Here is the thread that I had started to determine the differences:
        http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...=startec+color

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

More pics from the show:
        http://picasaweb.google.com/kevblah0/EuroFest2008
        Last edited by chutrain; 05-10-2008, 03:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Cool thanks for the pics. We represented E30 M's in NJ for you guys!!!

Comment

Awesome pic's Nick. Thank's[peace]
            See you @ Eurothon

Comment

Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
              Awesome pic's Nick. Thank's[peace]
              See you @ Eurothon
              Eurothon will be the place to be! Everyone set 6-8-08 aside cause you're going to be at that show!!!

Comment

Jerry, congrats in winning "BMW" best of show - yeah! Pics of trophy?

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  Actually there are two versions. I was puzzled when I got mine. The darker ones are actually earlier versions of the Startecs. The later ones were more pink/red to meet TUV standards.

Here is the thread that I had started to determine the differences:
                  http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...=startec+color

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

More pics from the show:
                  http://picasaweb.google.com/kevblah0/EuroFest2008
                  thanks Will. so now i have to hunt down the earlier versions.

A special thank you to:
                  archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Jerry, are you running spacers or are your wheels et13? They look like they're poking a little more than normal? ......looks amazing!!!
                    Click to see pics...
                    e30 325is
                    e30 M3 FOR SALE
                    Audi S4
                    '78 F-250

Comment

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                      Eurothon will be the place to be! Everyone set 6-8-08 aside cause you're going to be at that show!!!
                      Will you going to have to post more info on this event in the gatherings section to make sure we get a good turn-out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lockolose View Post
                        Will you going to have to post more info on this event in the gatherings section to make sure we get a good turn-out.
                        Been done. Started a thread, so check the Gatherings section.

Comment

I like Bing's new headlights ! :hi:
                          great pics, thanks for sharing !

Comment

Nice pics thanks for sharing guys. Wish we had something like that here in the bay area.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal Life View Post
                              Jerry, are you running spacers or are your wheels et13? They look like they're poking a little more than normal? ......looks amazing!!!
                              Yah! using H&R 18mm front to clear the Brembo.
                              Thank's to chris. MALAKA[yeahok]

Comment

Working...
                              X