Nurburgring Trip Photos of my M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurburgring Trip Photos of my M3

woke up quick, had a red bull, thought i had nothing to do, so a tank of gas, 80 euro in my pocket, i headed out to the Mecca of all that is automotive! Photos for your pleasure. I also have a Video but need to post in on youtube or something so i can link it here. :werd:

trying to con the dude into letting me ride with him. no go :(

got pulled over by the POLICE!

did 2 lap and realized how bad i realy needed to change out my rotors and pads :nice:

saw the cop car and stayed off for a while

then this guy wouldnt let anyone get past him, or was it that no one could :nice:

saw a few e30 M3s

and a few cool tourings

even rally cars showed up

then some dude was checkin out my car

i opened the door for him

and then all of his e46/e39 M3&M5 buddies ran to my car and took a ton of photos and asked questions

took some photos of the track

and then this German car, over take a Italian car

the drive back home was nice

and a friend took some shots of me rolling down on the autobahn

came home tired only to BBQ with the guys and then went to bed. that was my saturday, great time. cant wait for the next weekend. 24hr race, and a new 16GB memory card. here i come!

A special thank you to:
    archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Very nice pictures!

Comment

UGH, I hate work.

Looks like a good time!

1991 M3 - SOLD | 1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

must a've been a great day Yan..
        car is looking superb.

Ogi
        :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

This was a great shot your buddy got.

Comment

ugh, man i wish i had gone! I busted up my back hauling some parts up from the garage into the spare room (gotta make room for TMO that comes on monday) so the M5 hasn't been touched, and i've been milking some percocet:uhoh:

I was wondering why you hadn't called, then i noticed that my phone was on silent, and i'd missed your call :(

I'm kinda bummed about next weekend, i'm doing an honor guard in Lux on saturday, and St. James france sunday. I'm trying to get out of it since this will be my 3rd 24hr race missed, but i doubt that will happen:beatdown:

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
            they are not idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              ugh, man i wish i had gone! I busted up my back hauling some parts up from the garage into the spare room (gotta make room for TMO that comes on monday) so the M5 hasn't been touched, and i've been milking some percocet:uhoh:

I was wondering why you hadn't called, then i noticed that my phone was on silent, and i'd missed your call :(

I'm kinda bummed about next weekend, i'm doing an honor guard in Lux on saturday, and St. James france sunday. I'm trying to get out of it since this will be my 3rd 24hr race missed, but i doubt that will happen:beatdown:
              oh man! that sucks. I was looking forward to checkin out the cars. as for the 24hr race, try to get out on honor guard. cmon man.

A special thank you to:
              archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Your car looks very nice Yan. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X