Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic request: lachssilber metallic with BBS Style 5 in nogaro

Hi all!

I have just bought a set of BBS Style 5 in 8x17 and 9x17. My idea is to restore and polish them like I have seen in a post of Markus:

But Iīm doubting about painting the center in Nogaro or leaving it in the original silver. I have take a look to your carīs picture in this forum, Iīhave seen a very beautiful ones, but anyone with this combination of colour and wheels. Please do you have any picture to see how would match BBS style 5 in Nogaro with lachssilber??

Thank you very much

Do a search for user "GHOST" he has one.

Comment

This work?

AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

Comment

Originally posted by OZM3 View Post
        Do a search for user "GHOST" he has one.
        I have tried the search in members list and donīt find GHOST... I find Ghostu2 but I have seen his car is alpine white. I donīt know if you say him. Thank you anyway

Originally posted by speedminded View Post
        This work?
        Yes it works! :thank you

What do you think about this colour combination guys?? If anyone have more pictures please post them :thank you

Comment

Not exactly what you're asking for, but a bit of a contrast - Nogaro Cabrio with Style 5s in Silver

1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
          1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
          1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

Originally posted by L James View Post
            Not exactly what you're asking for, but a bit of a contrast - Nogaro Cabrio with Style 5s in Silver

You sure that's Nogaro? It looks a bit light but considering you own/owned both salmon and sterling too I'd imagine you'd know!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NM, searched for some more Nogaro and looks like it really is that light...someone in this thread asked the same thing i did, lol!

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24412

I've been wanting to paint my project car Nogaro but think it's lighter than I'm wanting now...sometimes i see it as the perfect shade then other times it's too light! Diamond Black is too common so wonder if I mix Nogaro and DSM 50/50%?!
            Last edited by speedminded; 05-29-2008, 12:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

Comment

Wow Kiko is a friend from spanish forum of m3 e30! I didnīt know he was posting here

In my searh for pictures I have seen a post by Atan888 of the resto of his car and seen this pic (I know wheels are BBS RS) but for taking an idea...

I have just started restoring the wheels, if you want I can make some photos and post you.

Speedminded: You are right, sometimes I see nogaro silver dark and sometimes too bright... I wonder if itīs the same colour but itīs suposed to be.

Comment

After seeing this thread it looks like I'm painting my wheels Nogaro!!!

Comment

Working...
                X