Clear All

Brian what's up dude?
    I like the gold wheels better...
    but the AC's are so classy.
    cheers,
    Ogi
    :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

I think your car looks better with the gold rims. That's my honest opinion!

Comment

Yep, the gold wheels gave it more of a unique look. The ACs are becoming too played out.

What offset are you running, and are you using spacers?

Comment

they both look good..can't pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Larsen-Racing View Post
            Not to sure about the Schnitzers... The offset at front looked a bit wired. To much rubber maby?

I liked the Work wheels better on you'r car mate
            You're right on both fronts...the tires I have on are 215/45/17 which are too big but I have ordered a new set 215/40/17 to help fit a bit better. On the other hand the offset is still kinda off and there's no way I could fit a BBK on the front even if I tried.

That's the beauty of my Works...they are custom fitted with ample room to fit a BBK. The problem is that the Works are getting played out locally where I live.

Looks like I'm gonna have to keep both sets unless the wife starts to bitch about all the wheels sitting around my garage.

Comment

I disagree about the ACS wheels, I love them and I think they always look good on the E30 M3s. The work wheels are nice too, very similar to the BBS LM wheels which I love. Can't go wrong either way in my opinion
              Last edited by ///M3 Terr; 06-25-2008, 04:59 PM.
              Terrance

Comment

Working...
              X