Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just some pics from the ride up to NY BM meet.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just some pics from the ride up to NY BM meet.









  • #2
    Saki, great pics. The rolling shot of Pete's car is amazing.

    Comment


    • #3
      BM meet

      Those shots are great! I'm ready to jump in mine and go for a ride.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yo Saki thanks for posting the pics bro, I was pissed in that first pic I didn't have enough time to get up to 99mph.....lol. Where are the rest of the pics?

        Will, Saki couldn't stop talking about your wheels. Jakelove He was in love....lol

        Hey Nick, why didn't you go to the meet today?

        Comment


        • #5
          http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...20Mount%20Run/

          The rest are here , i dident have time to get the rest on. dident get a chance to take to many , next time. P.S i will be buying them wheels next year

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Evo2Trela View Post
            http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...20Mount%20Run/

            The rest are here , i dident have time to get the rest on. dident get a chance to take to many , next time. P.S i will be buying them wheels next year
            Bahahaha I spit all over my computer screen laughing at this pic of Ami.......





            Bro, stop FN around....sell the jetta.....and get an e30 m3 or an e46 m3!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for posting the pics George. Great meeting you and all your friends. How was the ride back to Philly?

              Comment


              • #8
                BM meet

                In Westchester County we had alot of rain in the later part of the morning. I was waiting for it to clear up but no chance. Tarrytown and Nyack had heavy hail so I wasn't taking any chances but i was dying to come out! Hope to meet you and Saki at the next meet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ami didn't look pleased sitting at the back or being a non-driver, nice pics guys!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    nice pics ! If it wasn't for the rain, I'd be there :music:

                    who brought the RR?

                    SEX on 2 wheels

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Vlad My friend that was a random guy that was just out playing arownd with his bike and stopped by to check out the cars that were there. The best part was, as we were leaving heading back we had a white Lambo LP640 zip by us going the other way. You can be shure i will be back there on my ZX10-r soon for the day to have some fun out there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Did i read right, is that bike $65K ???

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MTree View Post
                          Did i read right, is that bike $65K ???
                          Minimum, probably closer to $72k :-o

                          ...and I thought the price of MV Agusta's were ridiculously high, lol!
                          Last edited by speedminded; 06-23-2008, 12:56 PM.
                          AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY │ JASONTBARKER.COM

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                            In Westchester County we had alot of rain in the later part of the morning. I was waiting for it to clear up but no chance. Tarrytown and Nyack had heavy hail so I wasn't taking any chances but i was dying to come out! Hope to meet you and Saki at the next meet.
                            Same here Buddy, Im deff planing on being at the sig this year , i should be driving my old car as planed as of now. Me and Jerry should be attending together. But if there is anything coming up sooner , im planing on being there.


                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


                            US MSRP on that bike is 65k.
                            Still they have bin selling for alittle more going that they are not easy to get.
                            http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinorth...l?newsId=12481
                            Last edited by Evo2Trela; 06-23-2008, 01:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MTree View Post
                              Thanks for posting the pics George. Great meeting you and all your friends. How was the ride back to Philly?
                              No problem bro! The ride back sucked, it rained so hard for a half hour straight!
                              Originally posted by nickn3 View Post
                              In Westchester County we had alot of rain in the later part of the morning. I was waiting for it to clear up but no chance. Tarrytown and Nyack had heavy hail so I wasn't taking any chances but i was dying to come out! Hope to meet you and Saki at the next meet.
                              Sounds good bro, hope to meet you as well. SIGFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
                              Ami didn't look pleased sitting at the back or being a non-driver, nice pics guys!
                              Haha, yeah he was passed out for 90% of the ride home.

                              Originally posted by Evo2Trela View Post
                              Same here Buddy, Im deff planing on being at the sig this year , i should be driving my old car as planed as of now. Me and Jerry should be attending together.
                              Good, so now you can get some good rolling shots of my car and the ground controls will be on by then! :mat:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X