Bear Mountain Meet 6-22-2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Mountain Meet 6-22-2008

With crappy weather in the forecast, we got a lot of cars today. I believe someone counted around 85 cars today.
    We had 8 E30 M3s come out that were willing to brave the weather.
    We had a few sprinkles while up there, but the weather held out and had some sun.

Took a good amount of pictures, but for some reason the camera decided to make most of the pictures way too saturated.
    I will try to do the best I can at saving them, but here are some that came.

Harry's Henna that is slowly getting the goodies.

No your eyes are not deceiving you. These are blurry pics. I need to take some Camera 101 course.:2:

Did a quick line up of the cars before the E30 M3 group went our separate ways.

The owners of these great cars.

I know this has been mentioned before, but it is really interesting to see what kind of angle people like to run their antennas. At SIGFest this year, we need to take a protractor and take some measurements.:click: Can't see them too well, but you can get a general idea.

great pics, thanks for sharing and sorry I couldn't make it, next time :gotcha:

PS I see Jerry, but where is his car?

Comment

Jerry brought his E36 M3 today. He was at his in-laws so it didn't make sense for him to drive all the way back to NJ in the morning just to pick up his car.

More pics here: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...79#post2868579

Comment

Chu! thanks for posting some of the pics and also thanks
        for your help today.

Comment

NIce pics chu!!!! BTW your rims look great, nice find!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jericho//m3 View Post
            Chu! thanks for posting some of the pics and also thanks
            for your help today.
            Anytime, Jerry. We'll figure out what needs to be done.

More pics here: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=217351

Comment

VERY nice pics Chu! Thanks for sharing.
              Sports Cars and Collector Cars

Comment

awesome. the interior of the red m3 is sick. seats are pure sex

A special thank you to:
                archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Working...
                X