Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Lapse

When I first saw her

Then over the next year or so, suspension was junk had mismatching tires....needed some love.

Cleaned her best I could I'm not a detail guy.

Took her to Electrodyne show in DC as I used to live there.

Wife and I split after 14 years of marriage so she got relegated to pasture under car cover at work, worked on her a bit every now and then. After the last year of sitting under the cover the Macco was looking like ass.

So I brought her in for a treat since my divorce is final tomorrow. Like red heads they are always nuts.

Last edited by M-technik-3; 06-30-2008, 10:23 AM.
    Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

She came out great, brother! The best-looking sub-$4k E30 M3 on the planet

Seriously, it looks awesome! Can't wait to take some pics with it and the Henna.
    -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for taking us through your very own memory lane!

Comment

Congratulations & my condolences on the divorce being finalized Greg. It's a positive & negative day mixed into one.

M3 looks nice after the detail! Keep it going dude, it's coming together nicely!

:hi:
        -C
        Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Thanks Guys it was a painful day, I also found out what I had suspected all along was true and hence the split.

Last edited by M-technik-3; 06-30-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Looks fantastic!! Where did you get it detailed? Mine is desperately in need of one.

We should meet up. You need to hear the air box
            http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

The car wash on Granby rd. next to Dunkin Donuts. I drive by it daily so the car was looking horrendous and figured I would give paint one last shot before it gets redone this winter.

Ordered windscreen today for $242 and then a seal, will be installed next week if I'm back intime for LRP.

Comment

Car looks great dude, paint still shines like new

Comment

It was painted by Macco about 3 years ago, but she has over a quarter million miles on her.

Comment

looks awesome !

your AC Shnitzer front badge is 2 positions lower than it should be

Comment

Guess I could fix it, it's easy but the rear badge has to be removed or repositioned as well.

Comment

I really like the e38 style 5s, I just picked up a set for 160 bucks, I can't wait to toss them on. You car looks great. What suspension is under there?

Comment

Are you talking about the dunkin donuts at the 5 corners, near that new bank?

Do you remember the name of the car wash. Also, how long did it take them do it?

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          The car wash on Granby rd. next to Dunkin Donuts. I drive by it daily so the car was looking horrendous and figured I would give paint one last shot before it gets redone this winter.

Ordered windscreen today for $242 and then a seal, will be installed next week if I'm back intime for LRP.
                          http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

The rotary on 33 and granby road. Next to Arby's they are in the back of it.

Suspension is Bilstein sports and Eibach Comps. 225-45-16's no spacers but minus rattle springs but that is driving me nuts so they go back on when 5 mm spacers show up.

Comment

Whats up Greg. Car looks good. I see your in MA now.

HELP me find an M. Only thing it has to be an alpine 88.

Hunter

Comment

Working...
                              X