Awesome danish m3e30!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome danish m3e30!

Well a while back at a trackday event I was able to take some shoots of this bad motherf*cker. The owner was there with his son and if you were to read this, thanks for the chat :]

Here goes!

** The engine is a 2.5L DTM specced one.

Last edited by nojas; 07-08-2008, 10:28 AM.

awesome pics man!

Comment

Gorgeous car! Any higher res photos?
      Terrance

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Love that color combo.

Comment

love the color and wheel combo. one thing i noticed is that he's not running with any kind of puller fan, i wonder how he manages not to overheat.

Comment

love those wheels, looks great...
            addicted to GOD.
            No more ....M.
            Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
            www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

I'm assuming he has an aux fan behind the kidney grill since it's a euro spec.
              Fritz

1987 Hennarot E30 M3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WsYARLD1Y

Comment

Great looking car but it's engine is FAAARRR from a DTM spec engine, believe me.

Comment

Hi Nojas

Its my car,thank you for chat on Sturup raceway,its was a funny day

Regards
                  Ulrik

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by kiko View Post
                  Great looking car but it's engine is FAAARRR from a DTM spec engine, believe me.
                  Hi Kiko

yes its not full Dtm engine with 8 injektors setup and slidethrottle,but it is not so
                  FAAARRR away,or do you now my engine spec?

Regards
                  Ulrik
                  Last edited by Ulrik M3; 07-09-2008, 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi Ulrik,

No I don't know your engine specs but for a starter nofull DTM engine could be ran on the road. PERIOD

Then the fact you're still using the rotor/cap and coil, a piggy back ECU (using TPS and Baro), by the fact you're using a "street" CF intake, OEM rad, OEM pulley's, etc. etc., etc., etc, etc.

As you know a DTM spec 2.5 puts out WELL over 330 bhp and is not "streetable". What you got, as you know better than me, is a modified 2.3 S14 engine with increased displacement (or a base 2.5 at best) with some wild cams, a Maxx ECU, a ported head, some pistons, bla, bla...

Don't take me the wrong way, I think you have a GORGEOUS looking car but as we both know the engine is a modified unit not a DTM engine. If this was the case the engine would be worth more than the car...

Comment

your car is beautiful, those bbs e50 are the best wheels for the e30 m3. Whats the size and offset?

Comment

It's my misstake I shouldnt have used the word DTM specced rather a modfied 2.5L. Ulrik, thanks again for the chat and it is a truly lovely car you have there!

Comment

Nice wheels! That is a great color!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post
                            Hi Ulrik,

No I don't know your engine specs but for a starter nofull DTM engine could be ran on the road. PERIOD

Then the fact you're still using the rotor/cap and coil, a piggy back ECU (using TPS and Baro), by the fact you're using a "street" CF intake, OEM rad, OEM pulley's, etc. etc., etc., etc, etc.

As you know a DTM spec 2.5 puts out WELL over 330 bhp and is not "streetable". What you got, as you know better than me, is a modified 2.3 S14 engine with increased displacement (or a base 2.5 at best) with some wild cams, a Maxx ECU, a ported head, some pistons, bla, bla...

Don't take me the wrong way, I think you have a GORGEOUS looking car but as we both know the engine is a modified unit not a DTM engine. If this was the case the engine would be worth more than the car...
                            Hi kiko

We both now the the 3 first year they ran rotor/cap and piggy back Bmw MS
                            motronic system with baro sensor,and I now my is not a full blow 90-92 Dtm engine
                            sadly:-)
                            But hopefully one day it will be

But here are some of my engine spec:
                            MS = Bmw Motorsport
                            2.5 Evo block
                            2,5 Evo crank
                            JE pistons with Dome (1:13.0)
                            Arrows connetion Rod 144mm
                            2.5 MS head gasket 1.4mm
                            OEM MS 29,5mm Head
                            320 MS intake cam
                            308 MS outtake cam
                            SARD 7 MS valvesprings
                            32/38 Ms valve
                            Shims under bucket MS
                            50mm Thorttlebody (M5 3.8) (not on the picture)
                            CF Airbox for 50mm thorttle body (not on the picture)
                            Maxx piggyback
                            P12 Eprom Motronic 5 bar fuelpressure
                            330cc Injektors with 3 bar fuelpressure
                            MS fuelreg
                            50mm headers

Regards
                            Ulrik

Comment

It might not be a 2.5 DTM engine but you got A LOT OF MONEY ditched on that motor, that's for sure!!!:yup:

Comment

Working...
                              X