Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

never really posted pics since I bought it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never really posted pics since I bought it...

but here are a few i was sent from our local bmw/audi meet. I will post more as I get them.

06 325i | 90 535iM | 90 M3

BMWCCA# 358642

Nice work... not a bad colour in my opinion...nice LM's (or reps) as well
    Keep them coming.

Aaron

"But most of all...
    ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

thanks! the reps are actually e46 m3 fitment that came off my e90. I am thinking of trying the oem e46 m3 wheels I have for grins until I can find a decent set of style 5's, CH's or M-System 1's.

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

what color is that? very unique
        my car blog
        www.thekucars.wordpress.com

Comment

yeah that color fits the car fine. size offset of the LM reps?

Comment

Was that from an NCeuro meetup? I haven't been to any yet.
            Dominic

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmer4Ever View Post
              what color is that? very unique
              actually not sure, It was repainted by a previous owner, and looks close to Lagune Green, but it has a some metal flake in it.

Originally posted by CourtM3 View Post
              yeah that color fits the car fine. size offset of the LM reps?
              front et35 18x8, rear et20 18x9. I have spacers on the front, and am only running these temporarily. The company that makes these also offers the 18X8's in et20 however (I had these on my e90 sedan originally)

If I could find a 17" LM rep I'd be all over them though.

Originally posted by Dominic View Post
              Was that from an NCeuro meetup? I haven't been to any yet.
              Yes it was, you should come out so the drool can be split between both of our cars.. :smile2:

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

nice ride. looking clean. That green looks alot better in those pictures than in your sig pic. good to see you got her rolling. any idea how much those wheels weigh? I remember looking for a set of 17'' reps but no one makes them.

I didn't know there was a local gtg. I happened to be over at that harris teeter, right as that storm was rolling in. I figured something was up after I saw a dozen m cars rollout. I would have stopped by, but the storm clouds were looking mean. I'm gonna try to make it to the next meet even though my car is not up to par in the paint/body department, as im currently rocking a black fender thanks to some crazy bitch that can't drive.

Comment

Originally posted by arakele View Post
                  Yes it was, you should come out so the drool can be split between both of our cars.. :smile2:
                  Let me know next time you're going to an event and I'll see if I can make it.

By the way, do you autocross at all? There's an event next weekend (Sat. July 19) at old Sanford airport with the Tarheel Sports Car Club. I'll be there. Check their site for more info (www.thscc.com).
                  Last edited by Dominic; 07-09-2008, 09:59 AM.
                  Dominic

Comment

I haven't done one in about 2 years, but once I get the suspension buttoned up I plan on taking it to a few. Most of my money has been tied up in my spece30 build lately.

BMWCCA# 358642

Comment

hey dominic, is it too late to sign up for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Dougy Fresh View Post
                        hey dominic, is it too late to sign up for this event?
                        Nope, at the moment there are 80 people signed up and the event is capped at 120.

Here's the link:
                        http://thscc.com/autocross/prereg_autox.html

It would be great to have another e30 M3 there! Where are you located Doug?
                        Dominic

Comment

Originally posted by Dougy Fresh View Post
                          I remember looking for a set of 17'' reps but no one makes them.

Wan888's car is the only one I've seen with 17" LM replicas and they look great. See post below:
                          BTW-The post quoted below is several years old so I doubt these wheels are still available for the price he has listed.

Originally posted by wan888 View Post
                          Here're some pictures of my car with the new wheels.

I was trying to post it out on the other thread cos I think they're really good price ... but then they deleted me cos probably think I'm trying to advertise something here.

Anyways, if anyone wants it, the shop that sells me these wheels are selling to me for only $1000 for the set. I think it's really good price. I'm not a vendor btw.

Here're some pictures of my E46 and E30 parked together ! I think they're both nice !

http://www.bmwclub.org.hk/gallery/me...LM/page_01.htm
                          Terrance

Comment

Working...
                          X