my m3, random shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my m3, random shots.

Finally got my car washed after a long winter of wrenching. (yes, i know its july....what can i say.) New brakes, wheels, vsr bar, seats, harnesses and an airbox / alpha n. car feels great, looking forward to the first track day.

cheers, jason

Looks really sharp!

Let's see some side shots, and some of the interior! What seats did you get? They look like SPG's, from what I can tell... ?
    -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Originally posted by Low Level View Post
      Looks really sharp!

Let's see some side shots, and some of the interior! What seats did you get? They look like SPG's, from what I can tell... ?
      thanks. yes, spg's with schroth profi 6pt. No interior shots yet (still need to clean up the interior) but here are some side shots...... cheers, jason

Comment

Very nice!

Man - it's gorgeous out there!!!

The big brakes look good too!
        -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

Very nice. Clean, but all business. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
            Very nice. Clean, but all business. Love it.
            ressurecting an old thread.....here are some "all business" shots. cheers, jason

Comment

Wow, that is what I like to call total weight transfer! What are you running suspension wise?

-Kelly

Comment

suspension is ground control 450/650, gc camber plates, ireland sways, rear adj. toe/camber, poly subframe (also raised rear subframe), and roll center spacers.

car handles great, but needs some stiffer control arm bushings and maybe slightly stiffer front springs. there's always room for improvement......sigh.

cheers, jason

Comment

how steerable is this suspension?
                  The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Lookin' good. It's always good to see someone use their car correctly. Not like those pussy show and shine guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JOEBMW View Post
                      how steerable is this suspension?
                      steerable? seems pretty neutral. littl bit of push off camber, but mostly neutral. might tighten up the rear sway a little.

streetable? make sure you have a good dentist. (it does rattle your teeth.) however, without the sway bars and stickey tires, it was very tollerable.

Originally posted by OnrailsM3 View Post
                      Lookin' good. It's always good to see someone use their car correctly. Not like those pussy show and shine guys.
                      hey, i like your license plate......i had the exact same one a few years ago. cheers, jason

Comment

Working...
                      X