edison meet. 8-3-08.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edison meet. 8-3-08.

enjoy, it was a good meet, good people who enjoy cars....

www.rsleephotography.com

addicted to GOD.
    No more ....M.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

www.HolyFireChurch.com
    www.DoxaGarments.com

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing.

Normally I am not a Merc fan, but that red sedan is looking sharp!
    E30 M3 / E46 M3 / E83 X3

Comment

Great pics! thanks man.

1989 Evil_///M3
      1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

cool. thanks for sharing. i like the gray one. what color is that? and the wheels look great on it. of course white e30 M3s are the hottest in my opinion. love em all.

EDIT: wait is it yourbimmers? and its D-Schwarz? looks way way too gray to be DS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AUTOMERGED! There's no thread "bumping" or "double posting" within a 24hr period. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

maybe its my laptop... :chop:
        Last edited by Yan-3; 08-04-2008, 04:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A special thank you to:
        archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by yourbimmer View Post
          Great pics! thanks man.
          it was nice meeting you man.
          addicted to GOD.
          No more ....M.

www.HolyFireChurch.com
          www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

Originally posted by JesusFreak View Post
            it was nice meeting you man.
            You too bro. I'm glad I got there just in time to get these shots taken. :argh:

Yan:
            This is actually a custom color. The car had been painted by the previous owner. I want to repaint it over the winter. I love white M3s for sure but I gotta go with black. Thanks again for the caps, wheels look a lot better with them on.

1989 Evil_///M3
            1991 Evil_///M5

Comment

Originally posted by yourbimmer View Post
              You too bro. I'm glad I got there just in time to get these shots taken. :argh:

Yan:
              This is actually a custom color. The car had been painted by the previous owner. I want to repaint it over the winter. I love white M3s for sure but I gotta go with black. Thanks again for the caps, wheels look a lot better with them on.
              i see. and yea now i remember you.. lol.. you have the Yan specials too. lol. glad i could help out.

A special thank you to:
              archie, chutrain, carfantiti, ///M3 Terr, Jake, G2NY, Justin(OKC), Andyman746, dllance, NameIsStanley, JP, Speedvill, blyguy, MTLALEX, ///M0F01SD, Tom64, GK-E30M3, L James, ///CRISS, Das Boots, e30polak, DrWillb, Cactusjacks1, E30terry, S14E30M3 and all the S14 members who have showed support and contacted me.

Comment

Originally posted by ///Empowered View Post
                Great pics!! Thanks for sharing.

Normally I am not a Merc fan, but that red sedan is looking sharp!
                he got some work done to it performance wise ..
                addicted to GOD.
                No more ....M.

www.HolyFireChurch.com
                www.DoxaGarments.com

Comment

Working...
                X