On the 7th day......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the 7th day......

......God created my M3. Hahaha, jk. Lord please don't spite me for my thread title. When I started uploading the pics I realized I had many more rear shots than front shots which leads to the conclusion that yes, I prefer a nice ass over boobs. Ok, down to business. You know the wheels are ACS 17x.8.5 in the front with 12mm spacers and 17x10 in the rear, and of course purchased from Markus! Bought my baby with a S52 already in it so kiss my ass purists....haha. Also has Dinan software, supersprint header, dogleg tranny, and custom 50 lock rear. Installed the GC's with shortened Corrado Koni's about a month ago with help from Amirani and Saki! The front strut housings had the stock spring perch cut out and the GC one welded in. Also an inch was cut out of the strut housing and welded back together.

Future plans are to polish some things under the hood, get smoked Hella ellips, HID kit, brake ducts, black kidneys, some evo bits, and some other little secrets. On with it already.........

And my daily driver 540i sport because it felt left out.

hot. thanks. white is soooooooo underrated. it looks so good on the m3. good job.
    the winningest racecar ever.

Comment

Apline is rocking!!
      I think the Alpine shows fenders lines better than other colors......IMHO.

Throw some tint on that bad boy and you will be good to go.

Comment

Deffinately done right!! Whats the offset on the rear wheels? what brand and size tires are you running?

elefantsupply.com

Comment

Great looking car!

Comment

She's sitting real low now! Can't wait to see the car at SIGFest with the new
            suspension.

Comment

DAMN man :cheer2::headspin::tiny: Please post more pics. I've been following your ride since it was on the M3 forum, so this E30 is my motivation to keep looking

Comment

Offsets for the front & rears? Size of the tires? What brand? Rear fenders rolled? Size of wheel bolts used for front & rears? Looking good!!!
                Lawrence

BMW CCA San Diego Chapter #192742
                '90 M3 AWII - Garage Queen
                '09 540i Touring 6 Spd - Son's DD
                '03 530i 5 Spd - SO's DD
                '03 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - My DD & Range truck
                '05 330i ZHP 6 Spd - Alternate DD
                '15 Honda Pilot - Daughter's & Grandkids Hauler

Comment

Originally posted by evans61 View Post
                  hot. thanks. white is soooooooo underrated. it looks so good on the m3. good job.
                  Thanks bro, at first I didn't like the Alpine but it definitely grew on me to be one of my favorite colors.

Originally posted by newe30m3owner View Post
                  Apline is rocking!!
                  I think the Alpine shows fenders lines better than other colors......IMHO.

Throw some tint on that bad boy and you will be good to go.
                  Thanks! Yeah white does show the lines nicely. I prefer my e30's without tint

Originally posted by S14E30 View Post
                  Deffinately done right!! Whats the offset on the rear wheels? what brand and size tires are you running?
                  Thank you. I have 2 different Toyo's because of a national backorder on the T1R's. So I have 245/35/17 Toyo T1R's on the rear and 215/40/17 Toyo Proxes 4's on the front. Front wheels are et13 and rears are et19.

Originally posted by CourtM3 View Post
                  Great looking car!
                  Thanks bro.

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                  She's sitting real low now! Can't wait to see the car at SIGFest with the new
                  suspension.
                  Thanks Will. Looking forward to the show.

Originally posted by E30 ON MY MIND View Post
                  DAMN man :cheer2::headspin::tiny: Please post more pics. I've been following your ride since it was on the M3 forum, so this E30 is my motivation to keep looking
                  Damn bro, I really appreciate that....thank you. Keep on looking and you'll find the perfect one for you, just takes patience. I'll post more pics for you after SIGFEST.

Originally posted by Das Boots View Post
                  Offsets for the front & rears? Size of the tires? What brand? Rear fenders rolled? Size of wheel bolts used for front & rears? Looking good!!!
                  Thank you. Front offset is et13 rears are et19. Toyo T1R's in 245/35/17 out back and Toyo Proxes 4's in 215/40/17 up front. Front and rear fenders are rolled with a professional fender roller I bought. Rolling the fenders is a MUST. I ordered the spacers from tunermotorsports and they gave me the correct size bolts so I'm not sure what the actually size of them.

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post

Ha!
                    Did you get confused and think this was a 4x4 Suspension Articulation forum?

Car looks nice.

-Chris
                    Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

What kind of suspension du you got? Coilovers?
                      1987 BMW M3 E30

S50B32 swap thread http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43515

Comment

i got a chubber.
                        JAMES
                        sigpic

Comment

Very nice man congrats ..

Comment

How do you have a Dogleg tranny with an S52? Does the dogleg bolt up to the S52 block?
                            -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

i love those wheels

the project lives...

Comment

Working...
                              X